Part 1 - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!

You walk home with shopping bags in your hands.
Your POV: Keigo's gunna LOVE his birthday present!
You had bought him some KFC on your way home from work and you were very excited to see him. You had been on a mission for the past week and he had messaged you on how lonely he was every. single. day. He eventually stole your favourite blanket from your room and wrapped himself in it for your scent, according to Keigo.
You take out your phone and are about to text him and tell him you're on your way but stop in your tracks. You thought it'd be a better idea to surprise him instead.
You approach the apartment door and turn the handle slowly, in excitement, you throw the door open to reveal a woman sitting with Keigo on the couch. You heart drops and suddenly, it feels like there's an empty pit in your stomach.

You: K-Keigo...?

A tear drops from your eye.

Woman: Babe, who's this..?

She asks, turning to Keigo and kissing his cheek.

Keigo: I-

You drop the bags in your hands and go to your bedroom, packing your stuff. Keigo follows after you.

Keigo: Wait- Y/N! What are you doing?

The woman follows behind him, clinging to his arm and placing playful kisses on his neck and cheek.

You: I- I knew something was going on... But I didn't want to a-accuse you because I freaking LOVED you and trust- trusted you.

You choke on your own tears, feeling like your drowning from endless pain and emotion. You throw the last of your belongings in your suitcase and head out the door.

Keigo: WHERE ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO GO?! YOU'LL JUST COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME!

He shouted after you.

You: I'd rather drop dead than come back to you.

You walk out and find a nearby alleyway to rest in for a bit.

You: I can't believe you, Keigo...

You whisper under your breath.