Part 3 ~ You can stay here

You wake up, everything is blurry at first but then you see that you're tied to a chair with three people stood in front of you. There was a girl who looked like a teenager with blonde hair. There was a man who seemed to be in his 20s with blue messy hair and crusty skin. Then in the middle, there was a boy who looked like he was in his 20s too, he had black hair and purple burnt skin.

The boy in the middle introduces them all.

Dabi: I'm Dabi, a famous villain. These are my friends Toga and Shigaraki. We saw you lying alone, abandoned and decided to bring you in.

Shigaraki: If you accept our offer to become a villain and work with us, we can get you revenge and a place to stay.

Toga: Even a family!

You look at them, confused.

You: But why...

Dabi tilts his head, confused.

You: Why would you come and save me...?

Shigaraki: For our benefit and yours. We also went through something similar, people abandoning us, running away and just because of life being cruel.

You: Oh...

Toga: We decided to leave you here for a bit to decide properly, we'll bring you food and drinks, but you have to stay in the chair, kapeesh?

Dabi: Well, come on guys. You, think about your decision.
He points at you before walking away, up the stairs into the hideout with the others.

You sit for hours and hours wondering what you should do. When Dabi comes down to check on you, you request Toga instead.

Dabi: Sure, I can get the psycho chick.

He leaves for a moment and Toga comes skipping in.

Toga: Ya know, we could be besties if you wanted.

You smile at the fact you were wanted somewhere.

You: I... I'd like that, Toga. Thank you.

She smiles and sits down in front of you on the ground.

Toga: So what's on your mind?

You sigh.

You: My ex just cheated on me and I don't know how to move on.

She looks at you, thinking.

Toga: First, do you have anything from him?

You sit for a second, before realising you still had a single red feather from Keigo on a necklace.

You: Can you undo my cuffs for a moment?

You ask. She agrees and undoes them so you can pull the necklace from underneath the jacket.

Toga: Oh, Keigo, I see... He's a known player nowadays.

You: Yeah... He cheated on me with someone so much prettier.

Toga: I'm sure she wasn't THAT pretty I mean come on, look at you! You look AMAZING!!
She throws her hands in the air, giggling.

You: Thanks, what should I do though?

Toga takes the necklace off of you and snaps the necklace, taking the feather from it.

Toga: Shiggy!

Shigaraki comes down the stairs, slowly while yawning.

Shigaraki: Yes?

Toga: Disintegrate this.

He takes the feather in his hand and it immediately turns to dust. You choke back a tear and Toga hugs you.

Toga: You don't need that stupid guy, you have us!

You: Y-you're right!

Dabi comes downstairs, spotting you crying instantly.

Dabi: What the hell did you two do?

He pushes Toga out the way and hugs you tight.

Toga: Oo~ someone has a crush!~

Dabi: Shut up psycho.

Shigaraki: Soo...?

You: I want to join your league.