Part 4 ~ Mission

Shigaraki: I GOT IT!! WE CAN GO TO UA AND ATTACK TODAY, PRO HERO HAWKS IS THERE!

Dabi turns to you.
Dabi: You can finally get your revenge.

Toga: Let's get you some weapons and a suit!
Toga drags you to the dungeon and hands you a suit. You quickly throw it on and it matches Dabi's except the jacket is shorter and you're wearing shorts.

You: Not too bad, I like this one.

Toga: So what's your quirk?

You: I can bring inanimate objects to life, but only for a few hours, if it's anything too big I can lose consciousness.

Toga: Okay, so um, you want fingerless gloves? They'd go amazing with your outfit.

You: HELL YEAH!

At UA

You and the league walk towards the UA entrance.
Shigaraki: Ready?

You all nod.

You: Let's cause some chaos.

Toga tosses you a baseball bat and you walk in first, leading the rest. While walking the halls, you all split up, injuring the students and teachers. The league's target is to cause a bunch of chaos, yours, however, is to get revenge on Keigo.

You peak into a classroom with students ready to fight and Keigo giving them orders. You walk in slowly, making it very aware you're a villain to the kids.

You: And here I thought I'd never see you again.

Keigo jumps at the sound of your voice, the students sit in silence, watching.

You: After you cheated on me I sat in the streets all alone, freezing to death, when some lovely villains called "The League Of Villains" just so happened to come across me.

Keigo turns around and looks you dead in the eye.

Keigo: You're overreacting.

You: Actually, I'm not. I'm a bit more relaxed now since Shigaraki got rid of your disgusting red feather. 

A tear drops down his cheek.

You: I should be the one crying, you literally cheated on me when i was gone for a WEEK!

You hit him with your bat, harsh. He drops to the floor, looking up at you hoping you'd start crying and give mercy.

Dabi comes to the classroom as your about to hit Keigo again.

Dabi: Yo uh the psycho chick wants us all back soon.

You: Okay, just gotta finish up here, don't wanna kill him but I wanna give him trauma ya know?

Dabi: Yeah sure just be qui-

Keigo: WHO THE HELL IS THIS?! WE ARENT EVEN BROKEN UP AND YOURE DATING?!?!

You: Oh honey, we broke up when I walked through that door and you know that.

You hit him with bat again, walking away afterwards.

You: Plus, we aren't dating, just friends.

Dabi leads you out of the school as Keigo loses blood and the students rush to his aid.

Toga: Were they a bad b*tch?

Dabi: Hell yeah, hit him till he was bleeding!

Shigaraki laughs.

You: We should go home now.

You smile and walk towards the base again.

Dabi's POV: They called it... Home?

Dabi smiles to himself and feels a warm feeling in his heart, brushing it off as nothing.