Part 7 - The Fight

Dabi: They arent a prize to be won, Keigo. They have their own mind and if I fight you it'll be to PROTECT them which they most certainly do not need me to do.

Keigo: Don't act all innocent, you used to tell me about every ex you ever had and how you treated them like absolute trash.

Dabi: ACTUALLY, THEY USED ME FOR MONEY SO I HAD TO KICK THEM OUT ONTO THE STREETS, THEY WERE GOLD DIGGERS, KEIGO YOU DUMB BIRD.

You walk behind Dabi and clutch to his jacket tightly, this signalled something in him that you didn't feel safe there anymore. He wrapped his arm around you, making sure you were still behind him and away from Keigo. You rest your head on his shoulder and stay there for a moment, just before Dabi spoke up.

Dabi: we're going, Y/N. Let's go somewhere where not many people are, okay?

He smiles at you apologetically and leads you to a high hill. You both sit at the top.

You: It's kinda cold tonight, don't you think?

You nervously chuckle and hear Dabi move around.

Dabi: Here, take this.

He smiles and wraps you in his jacket.

Dabi: If you're ever cold, I always have a jacket with me.

He winks and let's you cuddle into his chest. The moon lit up the sky and the fireworks set off, changing the pitch black to a variety of beautiful colours.
Your eyes widened at the amazing sight and you grabbed Dabi's hand and squeezed it gently.

You: OMG DABI LOOK!

He laughs and sits you on his lap, his arms around you and his chin resting gently on your shoulder. You both blush but you feel safer than ever, more than you ever have felt even in the highest security places and he was just simply holding you.

You: Dabi...

Dabi: Hm?

You: I'm glad you found me that day.

Dabi: Me too, lil mouse, me too.