Part 2 ~ Need Some Help?

You lie down, head resting on your suitcase and close your eyes.
You: Why did you have to cheat, Keigo?
You whisper under your breath, lips blue and your skin pale. You shiver from how cold it was, and it was turning night quicker than you thought. You hear people walking past, but no one saw you. You start to hear footsteps coming down the alleyway.
It sounded like there were two people, but you couldn't be too sure. You sit up, resting on your legs, hands in front of you trying to stop you from falling.

???: Need some help?

One of them asked.

You feel a warm hand on your shoulder, it's painful on your freezing cold skin. You jump.

???: Why are you only wearing that? You must be freezing you poor thing!
Another voice said.

You look down at your outfit slowly, you were wearing shorts and a t-shirt, which wasn't the best combination during Winter.

???: Here, they can have my jacket and we can bring them back to the base.

Yet another voice said.
They helped you to your feet, you gripping their shoulders as you tremble. You feel warmth surround you as one of them places an oversized jacket on your shoulders.

???: You feel better?

You nod, not being able to move properly from being frozen. Everything goes black, and you feel dizzy, the voices talking to you becoming more muffled and distant even though they were right next to you.