Chapter Four: Don't Let Go

Zayn left early to pick up Liam at the airport. He had a flight later in the day but he didn't trust Louis being on his own, he had to call for back up. Liam agreed to fly to London, he canceled all his upcoming interviews and flew out here asap.

He drove Liam back to the house telling him the state of Louis and how bad he's been. Liam was scared now but thankful Zayn called him.

When they arrived to Zayn's house it didn't take long

for them to realise that something was missing. "Louis, Louis!" Zayn called followed by Liam.

"Where is that silly boy?" Liam asked himself getting a little scared now.

Zayn didn't care, they tore the house up Looking for Louis. They finally concluded that he left.

"I should've said something" Zayn stressed.

"It's okay, it's okay" Liam comforted "we'll find him I promise" even with One Direction over he still took his role as Daddy Direction.

They drove around the city looking for their friend but they didn't have any luck until.

As Liam was walking down the street he saw a pizza guy talking on the phone.

"I'll be home after this last delivery to Jimmy Protested. Yes I know it's a stupid name."

Liam's face lit up when he heard. Running over to the guy. He offered to pay for the pizza if he could give it to "Mr Jimmy Protested".

He knocked on Lou's door, he quickly open it saying

"Just put it down anywhere the money is on that counter."

He didn't even notice it was Liam but he knew it was Louis.

Louis disappeared into his room slamming the door shut. Liam smiled at how he finally seen Louis in years, but Louis didn't even notice him.

"Lou?" He called "I didn't just came here just to give you pizza" he smiled. Instantly cringing on how pornographic it sounded.

"Lou?" He questioned slowly creeping up to the door.

"Louis?" He pushed the door open and what he saw made his heart jump out of his chest. Louis laid on his bed passed out with a needle in his arm.

"LOUIS!" Liam screaming quickly dropping to his side. With his shaky hands Liam called the ambulance to come as quick as they can.

"Oh Louis" he cried "why did you do this, WHY DID YOU DO THIS!" 

Tears poured out of Liam's face from the fear that Louis could be dead and all he could do was sit and wait.

"Baby what did you? what did you do?"