Chapter Eleven: Where Were You?

"Hello Louis" Paul greeted.

"Liam called you didn't he" he said annoyed.

"He's worried about you" Paul told with a concerned look on his face.

"Really. I didn't notice" Louis scoffed.

"So are you going to act like a twat for the rest of you life?" He asked staring sternly at the younger boy. The two sat in silence in the unmoving car.

"Haven't seen you in awhile. How long has it been?" Louis asked sadly. God Louis really missed Paul.

"A long fucking time" he replied not actually knowing how long it's been.

The car returned to silence.

Paul asked "what have you been taking?" Louis looked confused.

"Huh?"

Paul grab Louis forearm and looked at him with eyes filled with sadness and anger.

"Louis you know what I'm talking about." Louis sighed at the older man's pleas and gave in.

"I've been doing heroine and at parties I've been taking Coke and LSD." Paul didn't look away and it started to make Louis feel overwhelmed with guilt and he had to look away.

Paul felt sad. He cared about Louis and hearing the fact that he was hurting himself. He took responsibilities in Louis' safety and he felt that he failed.

"Louis" Paul started making him roll his eyes.

"Here we go."

"Do you want to get better?" He asked and honestly Louis didn't know how to answer that question.