Chapter Twenty Seven: The Beginning

It was like a scene from a movie, Louis was sitting by the bay window watching as each raindrop raced down the glass. He was alone, Liam had left for an interview. He hadn't heard from Niall or Zayn in a while, and Harry... Well, he hopes that he couldn't stop thinking about him. 

Like How? How can someone have so much power over someone?

He holds up a pipe to his lips, lighting up the white powder that nests inside. He needs this, nothing seems to have been making him happy. He never thought that he would get to this point in his life. 

Morning his mother, his little sister, morning the life he'll never have with Harry Styles, hopped up on heroin. 

Heroin seems to be the only thing that comes back into his life, it never fully leaves Louis alone. Well, maybe Louis was fine with that. He thinks back to the time when he had first tried heroin. 

***

He was twenty years old and he was at an backstage party with a couple other singers and celerity. Now, Louis learned one thing. The harder your music the harder the parties. One Direction's music wasn't very hard nor was Louis' taste in music but he still managed to get in these situations. 

"Hey Lou" a man with black dredlock and half open eyes called "you wanna try my man." The man was holding out a joint. Louis took the blunt from him, he was fine with weed, he's had weed before. He liked the feeling for getting high with his mate. 

Three cones later Louis was feeling a high unlike no other. It was amazing. He just had to ask for the strain. 

"Hey man, what stain is this, It's so amazing." the other man chuckled taking the compliment with pride.

"Thank bro, yeah it's a little of my own creation" he explained "It OG Kush laced with a little bit of horse. It's great isn't it." 

Louis' eyes shot open, HORSE? 

"Dude!" Louis sat straight up from his relaxed state "You should've told me." 

God, how couldhe do heroin. He was such a ad example for his little sisters. He should've asked, he should've not smoked other peoples weed. 

"Chill, chill. It's only a little," The man defender "That won't be enough to get you addicted."

Even though he probably shouldn't have Louis trusted his words. He felt he had to trust his words in order to ease his mind. 

"I'll never do it again," he whispered to himself.

***

Louis again starred down at his pipe filled with white powder. Oh God, what had he done?