Chapter Six: Car Rides

Liam entered the hospital room and once the doctor was out of sight, Liam grabbed a pillow and started bashing Louis.

"Ow, ow" Louis groaned but Liam was too caught up in his rant to care.

"How dare you do that to me. I thought you were dead. You made me cry. I was looking all over for you. Zayn and I were worried sick. What the hell Louis."

"Okay, Okay" he defended "lets just put the weapon down" he smiled but is instantly dropped when he saw Liam drop the pillow to his side and cover his mouth as he starts to cry.

"Liam no please don't cry, I'm so sorry. Please don't cry" he pleaded not liking it when any of his friends were sad.

Louis held his arms out for a hug and Liam surly accepted.

"I gotta call Zayn, I told him I'll keep him updated." He broke away from Louis and dialed Zayn.

"He's awake. Yeah of course. No worries Zayn. Don't worry I will. Bye have a safe flight." He hung up the phone putting it back into his back pocket. "He said when he sees you again, he's going to beat the shit out of you."

Louis smiled "fair enough."

Once Louis was discharged from the hospital Liam made sure Louis didn't ever leave his side.

Liam drove him back passing the turn off to Louis' house.

"Umm Liam you missed a turn" he informed confused by where Liam was driving to.

"That's because we are going to my hotel room" he announced.

"Why?"

Liam scoffed "you really think I'm going to leave you alone. Plus I saw that house and Lou it's practically a drug den. No you're staying with me."

"But what about my clothes and stuff?" He liked his clothes and didn't want to leave them.

"I'll get them, don't stress."

Louis laid back in the passenger seat and just enjoying the ride to hopefully sanity.