Chapter Seventeen: Roar

Louis tried to pushed the past event with Harry out of his head. No matter how much he tried, his heart still yearned to be with the boy who he knew didn't love him the same way.

Him and Liam decided to watch a movie together, he couldn't focus on much of the movie. So to pass the time he just tried his best to drift off to sleep.

He like to sleep, that was the closes he could get to death... that wasn't death.

"WE LOVE ONE DIRECTION! WE LOVE ONE DIRECTION!" The crowd cheered. Louis looked to his right seeing his four band mates smiling and waving to the crowd, making them roar with more anticipation.

"ARE YOU READY FOR A SHOW!?" Harry called out to the screaming fans. With that a wave of excited screaming filled Louis' ears.

It was showtime.

***

Backstage after the concert Louis dropped on the couch trying to come down from the rush he just endured.

"You alright there mate?" Liam told tapping Louis' shoulder to tell him to move over on the couch. Before he knew it all five boys were in the room cooling down.

"Great show tonight lads" Paul praised ready to escort them out to the van.

"It really was! I can't believe it!" Harry smiled "our first sold out concert!"

"Yeah it was incredible" Niall added, chugging down the last of his water. The boys just went on about how amazing the feeling has been, completely getting lost on the moment.

"Boys, boys" Paul called to gather their attention.

"I know this is all excited and everything but I just want you to all,"

Louis smiled at what Paul was about to say. So full of hope that his future... will be okay.

"I want you all to take care of each other... no matter what," he told. All the boys instantly agreed they'll have each other's back, just like Paul told them.