Chapter Twenty Four: Surprise

Niall didn't leave straight away, and Louis as thankful he stayed. He craved this, he needed stability in his life. A friendship that treated him as a person, rather than a liability. The three decided to hit their nearest pub for some guys night out, (It was Niall's idea). 

The three men started with a round of beers, chatting about nonsense until Niall gave a surprise to Liam and Louis.

"You guys alright if I have a mate join us?" He asked and Liam and Louis gave permission, Niall had a good set of friends so... any friend of Niall is a friend to them.

"Good, cos' I already invited them," he smiled. Liam rolled his eyes as Niall left to go meet his friend outside. 

"You having a good night?" Liam asked Louis just gave a nod.

"I miss going out for beers with you guys if only Harry Nand Zayn was here."

"Well," Niall interrupted walking in with his friend "I can't promise Zayn but I can promise-"

"Harry!" Liam Cheered giving Harry a big bear hug.

"Ai, Ai" Harry greeted back returning the hug. 

"Louis" Harry nodded, throwing that same charming smile that Louis loved so much Liam and Niall didn't know about his and Harry's relationship. as much as Louis didn't want to see Harry right now, he had to be civil. 

Harry made his way around the table giving him a bear hug as he did with Liam but, Louis swore that Harry smelt his hair.

Harry sat back down in the stool Niall collected for him, right across from Louis. throughout the night Louis caught Harry eyes burning his skin, Louis knew what tonight would lead him too. 

Couple hours later Liam and Niall decided it was time to head home. So, Liam made an offer to Louis on whether he wanted to come home with him or stay later with Harry. Harry was already seven beers in so he was pretty drunk already.

"I'll stay," Louis told, "I gotta make sure that this big lug gets home safe." Liam was satisfied with that answer and told Louis to make sure that he sent him a message on if he was coming back to his or staying at Harry's. 

Niall and Liam finally left, Leaving Harry and Louis alone together. 

"Why you stay?" Harry asked.

"I stayed cos' it's your turn next around, and you know I can't miss a free drink," he lied. 

"Is that so?" Harry teased "So, it wasn't because of me?" he smiled putting his hand over Louis'. It wasn't until that physical contact that his heart sank. He just suddenly remembered all the pain that Harry had put him though, and realised what he was doing, what both of them are doing.

"I can't do this," the lust he felt vanished and he had to get out, he needed air. Before Louis was able to leave Harry grabbed his arm.

"Please don't go," Harry pleaded "just stay for one more drink." 

"Harry I don't know," Louis knew what would happen after one more drink. He had to go but he didn't know if he could say "no" to those green eyes. 

"I promise nothing will happen, I'll be the perfect gentleman." Louis caved in. One more drink, just one more.

"You promise?" Louis smiled, giving Harry another second chance.

"I promise." 

*Two Hours Later*

Harry and Louis rushed in Harry's private limo. Pinning Louis against the car door, delivering kisses all over Louis' neck and shoulders. Louis was too deep into it to stop. He didn't want it to stop. He loved every bit of attention Harry is giving him. 

The driver pulled in to Harry's carport which of completely excluded, so, Harry wasn't worried about anyone seeing him carry Louis into his house. Harry had Louis' legs wrapped around his waist. Louis doing his part by removing each of their clothing items.

Harry finally reached his room, laying Louis on his satin-covered king-size bed, working to take off the boys pants.

God, Louis needed this Louis wanted this. He wanted Harry's hands all over him. He wanted him.

"What do you want, baby?"  Harry asked. Louis hasn't heard that nickname in so long. He smiled at the boy.

"I want you."