||Chapter 2||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Two

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Rose-Marie and Trevor: The Hospitable Kidnapper's"

   In a lot in the middle of the country, an SUV pulled up next to the parked car that had been stationed there, waiting. As the SUV came to a stop, a curly haired man exited the other vehicle and walked over to the SUV driver's door. The window rolled down, as to not let any sunlight in, and a man wearing a hat and sunglasses began to speak.

   "Where is she?"

   "In the trunk, I did exactly what you said."

   "Good, put her in the back."

   The man hesitated before mentioning the other girl. "There was a... complication."

   The man in the driver's seat sighed. "And what was it?"

   "Another girl tried to take her back, so I knocked her out too and put her with the other girl."

   "Just... put her with the other one."

   "Understood."

   The man walked over to his trunk and gathered Elena into his arms and dumped her into the SUV. The driver looked into the rearview mirror and smiled at the sight. Lorrie was soon dropped in as well, but gained no reaction from the driver. After the man closed the trunk, he walked back to the driver's door.

   The driver tilted his head in thanks. "Thank you for your help."

   "Is there anything else?"

   The driver's window was fully opened and the driver beckoned the man over with his gloved hand. "One more thing. Come closer, please." The man walked closer. "Closer..."

   The man's head was ducked into the window and before he knew it, the driver grabbed him and latched his teeth into his neck. The driver violently drained the man dry of his blood before dropping him. He wiped his blood ridden mouth with his hand before rolling the window up and driving away.

-<•°•°•°•>-

   Lorrie groaned as she felt a sharp pain on her head. Her vision was blurred and her muscles felt sore as if she had been in an uncomfortable position for a while. She looked at her hazy surroundings as they slowly cleared up and saw that she was in some abandoned house. She looked to her left and saw Elena looking at her, concerned.

   "Lorrie! Are you okay?"

   "Elena? Where are we?"

   A new voice chimed in. "That's none of your concern."