||Chapter 17||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Seventeen

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"What Happens In 1912, Stays In 1912"

   Lorrie woke up to four people holding her from different angles. She looked down and saw Finn leaning on her stomach from the ground, pillows and blankets surrounding him, blood still coating his hands. On her right, Klaus was cuddled up in her side, her arm was slung over him in a lazy manor. On her left, Elijah rested his head on her shoulder and held her hand in his. Behind her, Kol managed to slip on the couch and place her between his legs, her head rested on his chest and his arms were wrapped loosely around her waist. Lorrie looked between them with wide eyes. She heard a soft snicker resonate through the room and looked to the chair across from her. Rebekah sat smirking at the sight before her. 

   Lorrie smirked right back. She held up her right arm and a violet shape formed on her palm. Tenderals of the same shade, along with red and orange, formed around it. Lorrie flickered out of existence. Rebekah jumped up and stared at the blank space. She saw the four were being moved around, but by what? Seconds later, Lorrie materialized beside the blond, sitting on her chair's armrest. Rebekah whipped around, mouth agape. 

   "How did you do that?"

   Oh right, she didn't know about Lorrie being from another dimension…

   Lorrie stood and led Rebekah away from the sleeping Originals. She sat her down and explained everything. Rebekah just sat and listened.

   "... last night I was sent back, but I had a spell to send me back here-"

   "Yes you did, Listener!" a merry voice rang out behind Lorrie.

   The two girls looked at the small mirror sized portal, startled by its abrupt appearance. On the other side was Cicero, smiling widely, madness visible on every inch of his face.

   "Cicero? Is something wrong over there?" Lorrie approached the floating mass.

   "Oh, no. Cicero only wanted to check in on the Listener. He misses her dearly and wonders when she will be coming back?" Cicero tilted his head, his maniacal grin growing.

   Lorrie wasn't even fazed by his insanity, unlike Rebekah who stared at the man with wide eyes. The Original was kind of creeped out by the redhead who seemed to be wearing a… jester's outfit.

   "Well, thank you for checking in, Cicero. It's always a pleasure," Lorrie smiled genuinely at the assassin.

   "The pleasures all Cicero's, Listener and…" his side gaze strayed to Rebekah. "Cicero doesn't believe he's met you before. Who are you and what are you doing with the Listener?"