||Chapter 22||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Twenty-Two

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"The Insane Perspective of Safira: The Mage of Madness"

   "Don't you dare lea- and she's gone," Safira sighed as her friend was rushed away by the strange vampire guy.

   She turned and faced the other people in the hall. The building had strange metal contraptions lining its walls that Safira had never seen before. The building in its entirety was something she had never seen before with its foreign architecture.

   "It's been lovely being here-" Safira eyed Kol who glared at her. "-but I must be heading back."

   "No!" the blond woman in front of her exclaimed. "I just got you, you're not going anywhere."

   "Listen, love-" the way she said it made Rebekah shudder. "-I assure you, I will be back. If not for Roman, then for answers about you and those two, who are just staring at me as if I kicked their pet off a cliff."

   The ravenette with striking blue eyes stepped forward. "You just got here. Why don't you stay for a few days, see how you like it here. Then, if you really think it's the best decision, you can go back," he said the last part with a pained expression.

   "I don't think that-" Safira locked eyes with the blue eyed man and struggled with her words. "-I, um, I don't think- can you stop looking at me like that! It's making it hard to turn you down."

   "That's only going to egg him on and I'm not stopping him," Alaric announced.

   Safira groaned and looked between the three's pleading expressions. "Fine. I will stay, but only for 5 days. No more, no less."

   Rebekah, Damon, and Alaric rushed forward and embraced the woman before she could object. She was going to, of course, but they all, much like the older one of the bunch, had heavenly touches. She sighed and wrapped her arms around anyone in her reach.

   She shook herself out of her moment of bliss and pulled away. "That's enough of that, um, who are you all? I only know her name-" she pointed to Rebekah. "-and no one else's, so it seems introductions are in order. Hello, I'm Safira, I'm apparently you three's soulmate."

   Rebekah stepped closer before the other two and scooped Safira's hands into her own. "I'm Rebekah, as you already know. I've been waiting a millenia for you, angel."

   Safira could feel her cheek's warm slightly at that, but pushed it away and brushed her thumb across the top of Rebekah's hand. The blond let go and allowed the next person to step forward. The ravenette, after pushing the one she deemed crazy away, lifted her hand and placed a delicate kiss on her knuckles.