No, I insist pt 2

Y/N POV:
I woke up to the smell of .....something being... burned? I sat up and looked around to see that I was home. I rubbed my eyes looking towards the kitchen to see (Y/F/N), making something?.

"Oh hey, you're up". (Y/F/N) said with a bright smile.

"Yeah, i-is something burning?".

"N-no" "I was making some lunch for you, I know you like (F/F) so, I wanted to try it but I uh dropped some water on the stove and now it smells like something is being burnt, s-sorry".

I looked at (Y/F/N) who was sweat dropping and I paused, causing them to become even more nervous, and I laughed at how clumsy they were.

"It's okay, just be careful next time Clumsy Chan~"

"Hey, I'm not that clumsy, tch" "Here take this, I worked very hard on it".

"Why thank you Clumsy Chan ~"  I said smirking while (Y/F/N) was pouting.

"Well at least I didn't need a complete stranger to carry me home". (Oop👀)

"Wha?" I asked very confused.

"Promise me you won't get mad".

"It depends on the situation"

"Shoji helped carry you here..."

I froze, and I felt my face heat up. The thought of that octohuman...shoji... carrying me, TO MY HOUSE!? Gah, I do have to admit that he was cute.

'Wait'

'What'

I mean he was really cute but I couldn't fully see his face because if my blurred vision and I think he was wearing a mask.

"Oh god, I didn't even say thank you"

"Well, we can always call him".

"What?"

"Well, we can always call him"

"I heard you the first time, it's just, when did we get his number?"

"When he was laying you down onto the couch and you clenched his chest and asked him to stay".

"Wait.. that wasn't a dream, god that's embarrassing"

"Ne (Y/N) Chan , what were you dreaming about?"

'Don't you just wanna punch your best friend sometimes'

'Yes'

"N-nothing"

"Oooh (Y/N) has a cruuuuusssshhhhh"

"S-shut up, we don't even know each other"

"You can always get to know him"

Well I guess (Y/F/N) was right but.... he's a stranger...a cute stranger....and his quirks' kinda cool too.... tch what even is this feeling?

"I did tell him that I would call him when you woke up but you need to finish eating and take a shower"

"Tch what are you? My mom?"

"I can be"

"Tch..it's like you already are"

"Whatever, just go shower"

"Ok"

I then walked upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed my towel and (C/C) and hopped into the shower.

-time skip to after your shower-

After I got out I grabbed my towel, dried off and put on (C/C). After that I went downstairs and sat on the couch with (Y/F/N) watching (F/S). There soon was a knock at the door.

"Ah it's must be shoji".

"Gah ! What!?". I yelled out but quiet enough for only (Y/F/N) to hear.

"I told him he could come".

"Then you volunteer yourself to open the door then hmph".

"Fine you big baby"
.
"Tch I am not a baby"

"Whatever".

And with that (Y/F/N) got up to open the door.

"H-hello (Y-Y/N), hello (Y/F/N), thanks for having me over again".

'God why does he have to be so nice?'

"H-hey S-Shoji, t-thanks for coming over a-again".

'Why am I feeling butterflies?'

"It's my pleasure, after all I am the one who gave you that nose bleed". "Sorry about that".

"It's not your fault, but if you wanna hang out we're gonna have to go somewhere besides my house because the whole stranger thing".

"Oh it's fine I completely understand, there's a park up the street if you want to go there and you can leave if you feel unsafe since we're strangers and all".

"I could also tag along". (Y/F/N) said with complete joy.

"In that case.. sure. But (Y/F/N) wasn't there a party you wanted to go to?".

"That's later it's still early so we have plenty of time".

"Oh".

As we left the house (Y/F/N) tripped on a rock and I did the any normal friend would do. I laughed at them. Eventually we made it to the park and it wasn't that bad, I just stayed on the swings.

"(Y/N)-CHAN IS THAT YOU!?".

'Who tf'.