Goodbye Mr.Sludge

Y/N POV:

'Who is that sludge guy holding and most importantly, why'.

I looked around to see if there were any pro heros but, no there wasn't any who's quirks were compatible. I then see some familiar green hair peeping through the crowds.

"Midoriya-Kun?" I questioned.

"Oh? Oh! (L/N)- Chan what are you doing here".

"That guy is blocking my path home" I said as I pointed in the direction of the villain.

"Oh, me too".

"Midoriya, do you have good eyes?". I asked.

"Yes, I think so"

"Well, this has been bothering me since I got here, but I think that the villian is holding someone captive." I said pointing once again towards the villian.

I saw Midoriya squint his eyes to see what I was talking about, and he froze, like he's seen a ghost or something which kind of scared me.

"M-midoriya- Kun?". I asked a little concerned.

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya screamed running towards the villain.

"HEY KID STOP!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY"

"WHAT IS HE DOING"

Midoriya POV:

I don't know what triggered me to do what I just did.... but seeing Kacchan like that, just wasn't right. He's defining gonna hate me for this but, I can't let him get hurt.

(Sorry if you wouldn't do something like this but it's for the story)

Y/N POV:

'What is he thinking, is he crazy'

'Wait a damn minute'

'Why the hell am I moving'

"MIDORIYA- KUN!!"

My legs just started moving, I don't even know Midoriya like that yet here I am risking my life. Why the hell aren't the hero's doing anything?.

"(L/N)-Chan! Don't follow me" Midoriya said while slinging his bag at the villian.

"I'll stop once you stop" I said throwing a punch at the villian but I ended up punching Midoriya giving him a boost.

Shoji POV :

I'm on my way home when I see a crowd of people surrounding a villain and two kids around my age.

'Wait a sec'

That (H/C) hair looks very familiar, why though?.

'HOLY SHIT THATS (Y/N)- CHAN FUUUUCCC'

Am I running to help this person again? Yes, yes I am. They're my friend, I think..

"(Y/N)- CHAN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I said running in fear towards them.

"I'm trying to save it!" They said pointing aggressively to the villian

"Why are you trying to save the villian?" I said shocked

"Im not! Look closer!" They said kicking the villain.

'Is that a person' what the hell?

Y/N POV:

Why is Shoji here, running towards me, slowly getting... closer...

OOF

"Gah sorry (Y/N) - Chan but as your friend, I can't let you get hurt.

"I understand, now let's go help Midoriya- Kun" I said enthusiastically.

"YOU CHILDREN MUST STOP, DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?"

"MY FRIEND IS IN TROUBLE!" We shouted at the same time.

'That's right we're all friends, we're going to save that boy'

"MIDORIYA RIGHT, SHOJI LEFT!" I shouted causing them to move in the direction.

Midoriya ran right kicking the villian in the side, Shoji ran left punching the villian in his side, and I kicked him from behind.

'Wait what!?' ' THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK WHY IS IT GOING DARK'

All Might POV:

Pathetic

Pathetic

Pathetic

"AHAHAHAHA I AM HERE!"

"OH MY GOD ITS ALL MIGHT!"

"YES YES I AM ALL MIGHT, Now would you please excuse me I have some unfinished business to attend".

Midoriya POV:

I saw allmight come out of nowhere to save us.

"HAH! I really am pathetic" he said.

"Pros are always risking our lives, THATS THE TRUE TEST OF A HERO!"

The next thing I knew was that the villian swung at allmight

"DETROOOIIIIT SMAAAAASHHHH" All Might shouted.

And with one punch, the villain was handled with.

*drip*

'Huh'

"WHAT"

"RAIN"

"What he really did that with one punch"

I quickly ran towards (Y/N) and that guy that she's always with.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!" I asked panicked

"It's my fault" "If only I was quick enough you wouldn't have been caught, and Shoji- Kun wouldn't be hurt".

"(Y/N) I'm fine, and so is your friend" The multi armed boy said.

"Yeah, don't worry about us" I said

(Y/N) stood up wiping their face.

"Thank you guys, I think that we should get going home now". She said smiling gently.

Shoji POV:

I don't know what triggered this to happen but I grabbed (Y/N) and pulled them into a hug. Looking into their (E/C) eyes was calming, very calming.

"It's not your fault, and we're all okay, let's get going our houses are close to each other any ways" I said reassuringly.

Y/N POV:

'Shoji-Kuns hugs are nice'

We started walking home when.

"WHERE DO YOU KIDS THINK YOU'RE GOING".

The three of us froze and slowly turned around.

"You kids put yourselves in serious danger" a pro hero said.

"We'll THEY are the only ones who bothered to do anything before allmight came" A rando said

"They were using their quirks for personal reasons!" Another hero said

"Nobody used their quirks!" The rando said.

"Well- I - THATS STILL DANGEROUS" The hero said.

"YEAH! We never used any quirks" I said a little upset that a hero would try to lie.

"What about that weird, ugly guy with the multiple arms" Another rando said. (This hurt me to write)

I was visibly upset why would someone say that about Shoji. "He's not ugly, he's beautiful, fun to be around even though he rarely talks, and his quirk is really cool, why would someone say that about him.." Wait a damn minute.. DID I SAY THAT SHIT OUT LOUD!?

( HAHAHA THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT 😭)