Old friend

(Iida is you and y/f/n 's childhood friend)

Y/N POV

"(Y/N)- CHAN! IS THAT YOUU!?".

'Who tf?'

I turned around to see a person with 'boi' hands speeding towards me.

"I-iida-kun?" I didn't realize that I said that out loud.

"Hello (Y/N) - Chan, how are you today?".

'Is he chopping the air'

"Hey Iida-kun, I'm fi-"

"IIIDDDAAAAA!!!,"

"(Y/F/N) WATCH-"

"Oof"

"BHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" I couldn't hold in my laughter, Iidas reaction was so funny.

"(Y/F/N) DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS!? I COULD HAVE BADLY HURT MY SELF AND YOU TOO WHY ARE YOU SO WRECKLESS!?". Iida was chopping the air once again.

"But you're perfectly fine, ANYWAYS, IIDA ARE YOU COMING TO THE GRADUATION PARTY?!" (Y/F/N)asked while jumping up off the ground.

"Well obviously i am, as the responsible person I am, I will make sure that everyone is safe and not partaking in any dangerous activities".

Iida was always the 'mom' friend but you didn't really care because you'd always hype him up and help him with his plans as long as they're not too 'mother' like.

"That is very responsible of you Iida-kun". I said as I flashed a small smile.

"Yes, yes I am".

'Iidas usually very talkative why did he get so quiet all of a sudd- oooh right shoji-'

"(Y/N)- Chan... who's that person over there?"

"Oh that's just shoji-kun"

"Hello".

"Hello Shoji, may I ask how did you meet (Y/N)- Chan".

"Iida-kun stop being a mom"

"I am not"

"You really are"

(Y/F/N) and Iida started arguing back and forth like they always did as kids, I always found it funny that they argue over the smallest things.

"Are they always like this?" Shoji asked with a worried look.

"It depends on the situation".

"Oh, ok," "Iida, to answer your question, we met yesterday and were attempting to get to know each other".

"..."

'Oh god'

"(Y/N) - CHAN DO YOU KNOW THAT, THAT MAKES YOU STRANGERS WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH A STRANGER THAT IS VERY DANGEROUS, COME HERE".

*Yoink*

"OW!" " IIDA-KUN LET GO OF ME"

'Yep hes definitely a mom'

*whispering* "(Y /N) do you know that people get kidnapped when they talk to strangers, do you want to get kidnapped?".

"No Iida-kun". I said as I sighed at the mom like friend.

'Overprotective much'.

"Ok (Y/N), I'm sorry that I overreacted, it's just that-"