HOLY SHIT ITS ALLMIGHT

Y/N POV:

"What the hell happened here?" (Y/F/N) asked.

"A villain has appeared and is holding everyone up from their destinations" some random person said.

ZOOM PRO HERO KAMUI WOODS HAS ENTERED THE CHAT

"OMG LOOK A PRO HERO". Some rando said

"He's literally A TREE I don't understand the hype " another rando said

"I heard that-"(oop)

"Mutter,mutter,mutter,mutter, mut-"

"Dude shut the hell up" some random guy yelled at a freckled broccoli.

'What is up with all these randos'

"Sorry, I guess I got really excited and forgot that I wasn't thinking". The broccoli boi said rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey, what ya got there?" I asked because I wanted to be nice for a change.

"O-oh um it's a book where I keep my notes of pro hero's and peoples quirks". The broccoli said nervously.

"Oh that's pretty cool, did you do all of this by yourself?". I asked

"Y-yeah I worked really hard on it" he said writing in the note book.

"By the way I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?". Midoriya asked

"Oh, I'm (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you Midoriya- kun".

"I'm (Y/F/N)"

'Where the heck did she come from-'

"I-it's nice to meet you bo-"

"CANYON KICK". A feminine voice called out kicking the villain.

'Damn, way to steal the spotlight'.

"Money shot, money shot, money shot" a bunch of guys with cameras called out while taking pictures of the female hero.

"Do you guys have any respect?" "She's a whole human being, just because she's an attractive hero doesn't give you the right to do that. WHAT IF THAT WERE YOU OR PERHAPS YOUR DAUGHTER!?" A familiar voice called out.

"Iida.."

"Iida"

Both (Y/F/N) and I called out at the same time causing us to laugh. At that moment people started putting their cameras away.

"So, as I was saying.. It's nice to meet you both". Midoriya-Kun said while scratching the back of his head.

"It's nice to meet you too Midoriya - Kun" I said with gentle smile.

-Time skip-

Author POV :

You guys ended up not going to the party but at least you have some new friends other than Iida and (Y/F/N).

You, Iida,(Y/F/N), and Shoji are doing some training for the entrance exam. You guys end up walking to a beach somehow.

Y/N POV:
After our training, we were just walking and talking, somehow we ended up at a beach and we decided that we should just relax for a bit.

"I think that someone or something is here" Shoji said pointing to some green thing crouching on the ground.

"That looks familiar" (Y/F/N) said running towards it.

'Dumbass'

"GAAAAHHHH!" The green thing was Midoriya-Kun.

"Midoriya- Kun?" I asked just to double check.

"Ah (L/N)- Chan, w-what are you guys doing here?"

"Well we just got done doing some training for U.A's entrance exam". I said looking the broccoli in his eyes.

"Oh? So you're also planning on going to U.A, that's so cool!". Midoriya said with a bright but nervous smile.

"YOUNG MI-" A masculine voice called out but stopped its self.

"HOLY SHIT ITS ALL MIGHT!". (Y/F/N) said while panicking, searching for something for him to sign.

"AHAHAHA! I GUESS I AM ALL MIGHT, HELLO YOUNG ONES!". All Might called out causing Shoji to walk over.

"A-All Might!?, Oh my gooddd....It's such a coincidence seeing you heeeree....." Midoriya said nervously.

"Hello All Might - San" Iida and Shoji said while bowing.

"Hello young ones, my time here will be limited so does anyone want an autograph?".

After everyone received their autographs, All Might did a weird hand gesture to Midoriya, which I didn't really pay attention to.

"WELL MY YOUNG ONES, I SHALL SEE YOU.... WHENEVER! GOODBYE" . All Might said jumping off flying into the air.

'Tf'

"That was so cool!" "All Might is my idol". Midoriya said blushing.

"My personal favorite is ingenium" Iida said doing hand gestures.

'Bruh'

"You know come to think of it, you guys have pretty similar quirks, are you guys perhaps related or something?" Shoji questioned.

"Yeah, we're brothers actually". Iida said embarrassed by the attention.

"Wow that's really cool!". Midoriya said with a small smile.

"Thank you" Iida said .

"Oh... It's getting late, we should be heading home now." Shoji said pointing to his phone.

"GAAAH! GOODNIGHT GUYS I HAVE TO GO! BYE". Midoriya said running away.

"I guess I should get going to, goodnight guys, see you later". Iida said zooming off.

"Goodnight (Y/N)- Chan" Shoji said with a small blush on his face.

"Goodnight Shoji-Kun" I said with a small smile.

"Goodnight to you as well (Y/F/N)"

"Goodnight Shoji". (Y/F/N) said to Shoji.

-Time skip to when you are on your way home-

While I was walking home I heard what sounded like an explosion. I turned around to we yet another crowd of people staring at a large green blob. The blob was known as 'sludge monster/villian' and it seems as if he's taken a hold of something.... no wait... SOMEONE!?

(I'm going to end the chapter here, I have some ideas for future chapters,also sorry for the lack of Shoji, I promise that you'll have more interactions)