6 months

-6 months of training and hanging out with your friends later-

Y/N POV:
I have known my friends, Shoji-Kun, Midoriya-Kun, and Kirishima-Kun for six months. And these past six months have been the best. We would mostly train but after that, we would go out as friends with Iida-Kun and (Y/F/N)-Chan. Also, I think that I've developed some romantic feelings for Shoji. He's always there for me when I need him to be, even when it's just me checking up in him he'd always be concerned about how he can help. One time we all had a sleepover at my house and Iida fell off the table trying to get everyone's attention, Kirishima and (Y/F/N) was 'evaporating' because of it, surprisingly Shoji was also laughing. Luckily Iida was perfectly fine.

"Guys, tomorrow we're going to U.A right?" Kirishima says.

"Yeah" we all nod 'yes'.

"Then we must do our best, our best to pass the entrance exams, our bet to get into the school, our best to..." he pauses "I can't think anymore, let's just do our best". He says causing everyone to laugh.

'6 months that was the amount of time it took for me to grow fond of my friends. They've made me so happy in just 6 months'. I thought to myself. I didn't realize it but, I started to tear up. From happiness of course.

"Guys look at (N/N)" Shoji-Kun said.

"Are you ok?" Kirishima questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine Kiri and Shou" I said smiling.

"Are you sure (N/N)?" Iida questions.

Third person:
"Yes I'm sure Iida" You say patting his head.

"Why were you crying (N/N)?" Shoji says wiping your tears.

A light blush flushes your cheeks.

"I- it's because you guys are the most amazing friends anyone could ever ask for, I was just thinking about all that has happened in these past six months". You say moving Shojis hands from your face.

"Aww (Y/N)-Chan, that's so sweet" Midoriya says.

"We should go to U.A together tomorrow" (Y/F/N) suggests.

"I can't, well I don't have to" you say.

"What? Why not!" (Y/F/N) pouts.

"I got in through recommendations"

Everyone is shocked besides Iida.

"I am not going for the same reason as them, but my brother said he did it so I am going". Iida said.

"Wow" (Y/F/N) said.

"I want to still go but I'll just do some personal training". I said shrugging.

"Well can you walk with us (N/N)?" Kirishima questioned.

"Of course I can Kiri" I said with a small smile.

"Well, I'm going home see you tomorrow" Kirishima said waving 'bye'.

"I'll go too, it's getting pretty late" Midoriya said following.

"I will take (Y/F/N) home, I told her parents that I would bring her back" Iida says.

'Sus'

"Very well then, I'll walk (N/N) home" Shoji said.

'Why T-T'

"That's fine, we'll be off now". (Y/F/N) said waving goodbye as their and Iida left.

'They've gotten real close these past 6 months' I thought to myself.

"So shall we get going?" Shoji asked.

"Uh, sure let's go" I say walking forwards.

Shoji POV:

'Should I confess to them?'

'No, now is not a good time'

'Yes, you're both alone right now and it's perfect'

'No'

'Yes, it's still early and we can go to the park'

'No, that's too boring, a lot of people do park confessions'

'Wait so you're agreeing now'

'No'

'I'll just confess, it won't be bad right?'

'Right?'

'Right??'

'...'

"Hello?"

"O-oh hey (Y/N), it's still early do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Sure, I'll just let my parents know"

"Ok"

"They said it's fine."

"Then let's go"

Hey y'all, sorry that it took me forever to update, I've been busy but I have the next chapter all ready planned out ^_^ please accept this photo of Kuroo as my apology ©kuroquis