A Full Moon And TWO Wolves

It's a full moon night. Tonight the moon is shining with all its glory making the whole world glow. Full moon nights are always special. From ancient times people have associated it with Love. This is a night that lovers rejoice. This a night when bathing in the moonlight they take vows of loving each other for eternity.

Full Moon nights are even more special to the werewolves. Werewolf, the creatures of the moon, children of the Moon Goddess. Werewolves are shape shifters, they have two forms: human form and wolf form. They can shift to their wolf form whenever they want.

This is a story of a full moon night and two werewolves. This night is going to change their lives forever. One of them is eagerly waiting for this night and what is to come with it. While the other is dreading this night, desperately wishing that it would never come.

But the night is already here. The full moon is already shining in the sky.

From the windows of their rooms two wolves are staring at the bright moon. One of them asked for a blessing while the other waited for a curse to fall upon him.

..............................

Inside a big Mansion, a boy is standing in front of the open window of his room, staring at the beautiful full moon with a smile on his face, his doe eyes shining in what seems like hope

Inside a big Mansion, a boy is standing in front of the open window of his room, staring at the beautiful full moon with a smile on his face, his doe eyes shining in what seems like hope. His heart is full of anticipation and hope. Anticipation for what is to come and hope that it will be what his heart wishes for.

The boy is dressed in a red suit that matches the color of his hair, a Ruby studded earring in his left ear. He is hardly wearing any makeup, he has just highlighted his beautiful doe eyes a little and applied strawberry lip balm on his plump lips. Even with this minimal makeup he looks gorgeous.

The gorgeous beauty is Kim Taehyung, a male Omega, an ethereal beauty with doe eyes that has dark brown orbs which turns purple in his wolf form, red hair and a cute boxy smile

The gorgeous beauty is Kim Taehyung, a male Omega, an ethereal beauty with doe eyes that has dark brown orbs which turns purple in his wolf form, red hair and a cute boxy smile . One might think that he has coloured his hair but that's not the case. Taehyung is born with those red locks. His mother too had the same hair and he got from her. Well that is what Taehyung has heard because he never saw his mother who died just a month after his birth. He lost his father when he was nine. From then on he lives with the leader of their pack.