Taehyung's Story: Part 1

Ten Years ago……

It's way past midnight. In a small house inside a room painted in purple and white a little red haired boy, covered in a fluffy blanket, is lying on a little bed. If you look closely you'll realize the boy is shivering inside his fluffy blanket. 

The poor child is scared, because he is alone in his house and the night is rather scary. It's a dark cloudy night, though the crescent moon is present in the sky, it's hardly doing anything to eliminate the darkness and what is making the night more scary are the loud howls of wolves that are coming from the nearby woods. It's a night of war, it's a night that's going to change  lives forever. 

Another loud howl sounded,

"A...appa" the child whimpered, "I.. I am scared, appa come back, Taehyungie is scared, please appa" little tears left his doe eyes. 

Shivering and whimpering, again and again calling for his father, requesting the man to come back, the child eventually fell asleep.  Poor child has no idea that after this night his father is never going to come back to him. 

The child, the red haired boy is Kim Taehyung, a nine years old male omega belonging to Del Luna Pack. His father is Kim HyunBin, an alpha who was a close friend of the former leader of Del Luna and the Sabunim of the current leader of the pack. Taehyung has no one in the world apart from his father, his mother died just a month after his birthday. 

Tonight Taehyung is alone at home as his father, with their leader and other alphas and betas of Del Luna, is out to fight with the rogues who had attacked their Pack. That's why loud howls can be heard from the woods where the vicious fight is going on. 

The next morning when Taehyung woke up and came to their living room, he was expecting to meet his father there. But the person whom he met wasn't his father but their neighbor Han MiSo, a beta shewolf. Her mate had informed her what had happened the previous night and asked her to stay with the boy until their Alpha comes to get the boy. 

"MiSo noona, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he reached the couch while rubbing his eyes, "Did appa ask you to come here?"

"Ah yes, yes that's right sabunim asked me to come here" MiSo answered not knowing what else to say to the child. 

"Oh okay" Taehyung sat on the couch, "But Noona, when will appa come? He said he will be back before I wake up, then why isn't he here?" He asked the woman. 

Before MiSo could answer him, she noticed someone coming to the living room. She was one her feet at once and bowed before the person, "Alpha," she addressed the person with utmost respect. 

Taehyung heard that person talking to MiSo, so he turned and looked at the person, only to find a tall, handsome, raven haired boy standing there. 

Soon MiSo left and the came and sat beside Taehyung on the couch. As the boy introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook, a smile broke out on Taehyung's face, his lips forming a box because Taehyung knew the boy, it's their leader, his father's favorite student Jungkookie hyung, the prince who lived in the beautiful palace. 

 Taehyung had called Jungkook Prince and to his astonishment found the boy crying and Taehyung did not like, he did not like to see the prince crying. So Taehyung, with his small hands, had wiped Jungkook's tears and asked him why he was crying. In reply Jungkook had told him that he wasn't crying and smiled a little. And Taehyung really liked that smile because Jungkook looked like a bunny while smiling and Taehyung liked it. The child had felt happy seeing his prince smiling and he felt even more happy when Jungkook had offered him to live in the palace. Obviously Taehyung was all but a child which child wouldn't want to live in a palace with a prince. But that didn't mean he would leave his appa alone and go to live in the palace.