Jungkook's story: Part 1

Ten years ago……..

It's a dark night, clouds are scattered all over the sky. The only source of light is the crescent moon that is occasionally peeking through the dark clouds. 

A big fight is going on in the dark woods of the borders of the Del Luna pack. Big ferocious wolves are fighting with each other, trying to over power and kill their opponent. The growls and screams of those moony beasts can be heard from miles apart. 

The fight is between the Del Luna pack and rogues. Those rogues wanted to take over the Del Luna pack, the pack that is rapidly gaining in power and in it's way to become one of the most powerful packs around. Something that no one thought was possible three years back when the leader of the pack and his Luna died in another rouge attack. Everyone thought that the pack was bound to go down given it's new leader was just a fourteen years old teen Wolf and what could a teen Wolf possibly do? But soon everyone realized how wrong they were in their judgement because there is a fact that they all have overlooked which is the fact that the current leader of del Luna, the fourteen years old alpha isn't a normal alpha but a true blood alpha who is way more powerful than most of the adult wolves. The then fourteen years old leader of the Del Luna who is now seventeen, with guidance of his father's most loyal companion and friend is able to bring the pack to where it is today. 

It's been more than two hours since this fight or should I say war is going on. Blood and bodies of dead wolves can be seen everywhere. Those bodies mostly belong to the rogues, they are no match for the well trained wolves of del Luna, especially their leader Jeon Jungkook, his sabunim Kim HyunBin and his two subordinates, Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi. While the leader of the Del Luna is a true blood, the other three are powerful alphas. Kim Namjoon is Jungkook's maternal cousin and is twenty years old while Min Yoongi is Jungkook's childhood friend and is of the same age as him. 

While everyone in the pack is fighting for their pack, to save it from those vile rouges, Kim HyunBin and Kim Namjoon have something more to fight for. Those two Wolves are fighting to ensure the safety of the people they love most, HyunBin is for his nine years old son and Namjoon for his mate. HyunBin's son and Namjoon's mate, there is something common about them, they are both male Omegas, both extremely beautiful and most desired. 

Male omegas are known for beauty and the fact that they can bear the strongest pups and these two things makes them both most desired and most endangered. Male omegas are rare and not every pack has them. But Del Luna is lucky in that case because it has not one but two male omegas. And tonight the rogues attack them not only to occupy their pack but also to capture those two male Omegas. But they are never going to be successful in their intentions, not till the true blood leader of the Del Luna is alive. Till Jeon Jungkook, the true blood leader of the Del Luna is alive no one can touch his pack or his people, that's what Jungkook thought. But tonight maybe fate has something else planned. 

Sky, Jungkook's wolf is fighting with full vigor. His black fur and snot is drenched in the blood of the countless rogues he killed, his golden eyes burning in furry. He is walking through the throngs of the bodies of the dead wolves, killing anyone who comes in his way when he suddenly halted in his way. 

Sky halted in his way because just a few feet away from him stood a man pointing a gun at him. Now you must be thinking what a man with a gun is doing in the middle of the wolves fighting ferociously?

Well that man is also a wolf. He is a rogue who transformed back to his human form and took out the gun which he had earlier hidden somewhere in the woods. Rogues are known to be immoral, they would do anything to win that's what this particular rogue is doing.