Jungkook's Story: Part 4

One Year Ago…......

Months have passed after Taehyung's confession of loving Park Jimin. The boy is eighteen now.

 One day Jungkook was at his office in the Mansion, having a meeting with the leader of another pack when the door of the room opened revealing Kim Taehyung standing there dressed in a red sweater over a white collared shirt and black jeans. 

"Prince I want to…. Oh sorry prince I didn't know you had a guest" the boy said as he noticed the other person in the room. 

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and smiled a little, "it's okay, you were saying something, do need something Taehyung-ah?" He asked. 

"Prince, Jin hyung is going to the mall. Can I please go with him?" The omega asked making a puppy face. He never leaves home without Jungkook's permission. 

"Who else is going?" Jungkook inquired. 

"Namjoon hyung is also going," Taehyung informed him. 

"Oh okay then you can go" Jungkook said and Taehyung gave him a dazzling smile. "Thanks Prince, I'll get pastries for you" the boy chirped. 

"Okay do that" Jungkook smiled fondly at him, no matter what he couldn't stop loving his little mate. 

"Bye prince" Taehyung said and left from there. 

While Jungkook was busy talking with his little mate, he didn't notice how his visitor was looking at Taehyung with his lusty gaze. 

After Taehyung left, Jungkook again turned his attention back to his visitor. "Yes Lee what were you saying?" Jungkook said. 

"Forget what I was saying, now I have a better proposal" Lee, the leader of Blue Moon pack, said, his eyes shining with greed. 

"What proposal?" Jungkook inquired. 

"See Jeon, you want the land on the west side of my pack border to make houses for your growing pack right? I'll let you have that land and you won't have to pay me for it too. But you have to give me something else" Lee said with a sickly smile. 

"And what do you want?" Jungkook asked darkly. 

"That boy, the one who just left from here. That red haired omega of yours, I want him. Seriously Jeon, you are one lucky man to have such a beautiful omega in your collection. I have never seen something so beautiful like that one. I want to own him" Lee said while licking his lips and the next moment he found himself in the tight grip of the enraged true blood, his back pressing on the cold wall. 

Jungkook stared at the man in his grip with burning eyes, his eyes had turned golden indicating that his wolf had taken over, "what did you say, you shit?" He punched the man, "you want what? My omega, huh, you want my omega" another punch, "what did you call him, 'something', huh, he is not a thing you bastard" another punch, "you want to own him, huh, how dare you even think that" another punch. He kept punching Lee feeling enraged at the fact that someone dared to say something like that about his mate that too in his presence. 

"Alpha, Please leave me, please forgive me alpha, I'll never say something like that, not say, I won't even think about it" Lee begged Jungkook to leave him, scared that the true blood would kill him. 

"Leave you? Never, I'm going to kill you." Jungkook spat and tightened his grip on Lee's neck, choking him to death. 

"No, Alpha, please no, I promise I would never even look at him, please let me go" Lee again begged.