Jungkook's story: Part 2

Eight years ago……..

It's the night before Jungkook's nineteenth birthday, tomorrow is his birthday. Tonight when the clock will strike twelve, he will become an adult and also able to sense and find his mate. To tell you the truth Jungkook doesn't really care much about his birthday, becoming an adult, well to Jungkook, he had already become an adult five years back on the night his parents died and he had to step up as the new leader of his pack. As for finding his mate, Jungkook could care less about it, he would rather stay alone all his life and work for his pack than having someone always clinging on him, he already has enough on his plate and a mate would be nothing but another nuisance, that's what Jungkook thinks. Though according to Namjoon hyung his thoughts about a mate would change the moment Jungkook will lay his eyes on his mate. 

"Jungkook, you have no idea about the power of the Mate bond, you will never be able to look away once your eyes fall on your mate, you like it or not, you want it or not, your world will start revolving around your mate" Namjoon had told him and Jungkook had only scoffed at the older. Obviously Namjoon hyung would say things like that after all everyone knows how whipped the man is for his mate, Jungkook thought. If only Jungkook knew how true Namjoon's words were. 

So the thing is Jungkook doesn't care much for his birthday, he isn't excited or anything about it but there is someone else who is very much excited for his birthday, it's Taehyung. The eleven year boy is really excited for his prince's birthday. Apparently Jin hyung had told the boy that this birthday of Jungkook is really special and the boy is hell bent on celebrating it. So with the help of Jin and Namjoon hyung he has arranged a little party for Jungkook knowing that the older doesn't like much crowd. 

It's nearly twelve and dressed in black sweatpants and a black vest Jungkook was working on some papers in his office. The clock struck twelve, changing the day to the next and an alluring scent hit Jungkook's nostril. 

Jungkook's head shot up from the papers he was working, as the alluring scent hit his nose, it's a mixture of fresh strawberries and honey. Jungkook's eyes started turning golden as his wolf recognized the smell, "Mate" Sky voiced out. 

Jungkook stood up and like a person who was hypnotized, he followed the scent. He walked out of his office and turned left as the scent was coming from that side only. As he continued to walk, he passed three rooms, one of them belonging to him. After passing another two doors he stopped in front of the third one and his eyes widened, his heart that was already beating loud now started slamming like crazy in his chest as he recognized the door, as it dawned upon him that whom he was going to find one the other side of the door. With a hammering heart he stretched his hand and held the door knob and opened the door. 

Inside the room, one the bed, dressed in a pair of red pajamas sleeping eleven year old Kim Taehyung. Sky went crazy as his eyes fell on the sleeping boy. By then Jungkook's wolf had totally taken over him as his eyes glowed bright golden. He took big steps inside the room and reached the bed. 

Jungkook sat on the bed, near the sleeping boy's head and stared at him. Kim Taehyung, the eleven years old male Omega was sleeping without any care in the world, his doe eyes closed, long lashes resting on his rosy cheeks, a pout adorning his plump lips. Jungkook felt like a hypnotized person looking at the boy, the boy is way too beautiful for an eleven year old. 

"Mate! He is our Mate!" Growled Sky inside Jungkook's head. 

"Yes, he is" Jungkook replied to his wolf. 

"His scent, it's so alluring" Sky said. "Go near him, I want more of his scent" he prompted Jungkook who like a possessed person did so.