Taehyung's Story: Part 2

Eight years ago……

Tomorrow is Jungkook's nineteenth birthday and guess who is very excited about it?

Who else but the little omega in the house, Kim Taehyung, the eleven years old male omega. 

Yes Taehyung is really excited about the nineteenth birthday of his prince, that's what he calls Jungkook. His Jinnie hyung has told him that this birthday is really special for his prince, so he wanted to celebrate it. That's why he has arranged for a little party the next day. Well Taehyung would have loved to invite the whole town for his prince's birthday party but Jungkook doesn't like crowds so he has to settle with a small party. 

The night before Jungkook's birthday Taehyung had slept earlier than his usual bedtime so that he could wake up early in the morning and wish his prince before anyone else. 

In the middle of the night, deep sleep, Taehyung had felt a stinging pain in his neck. 

"Ahh…" the boy had whimpered in his sleepy state, little tears leaving the corner of his eyes. Moments later the stinging pain had gone as suddenly as it came, a soothing cold touch replacing, as if healing his earlier pain. 

Feeling a presence near him, someone's soft touch on his face and warm lips kissing his forehead, the child struggled to open his heavy with sleep eyes and see what it was. As he somehow managed to half open his eyes, he noticed a shadowy figure crossing the threshold of his room. In his sleepy confusion the figure seemed like Jungkook's and that's why,

"Prince" he called out in his sleep but the shadowy figure didn't turn back hearing his calling, whoever it was, had left without sparing him a glance. Not understanding what just had happened, the boy once again slipped into deep slumber. 

The next morning when Taehyung woke up he had no memory left of the happenings of the previous night. 

Waking up, the first thing the boy did was rushing out of his room and went to Jungkook's room. 

"Happy birthday prince!" Taehyung chirped as he opened the door of Jungkook's room, only to find the room. There was no sight of the birthday boy. "Prince?" Taehyung called out but he got no reply as the said man wasn't there. 

"Where did prince go?" The little omega thought with a puzzled face but then he smiled as something came to his mind, "I think he is in the office" he thought and walked out of Jungkook's room to his office, the place where Jungkook spends most of his time when he stays home. Taehyung was sure that he would find Jungkook there but to his disappointment Jungkook wasn't there too. 

"Where is Prince?" Taehyung thought as his smile fell. The omega kept roaming around the whole Mansion, checking every room in search of his prince. 

He would open the door of the room and called out, "Prince, are you here?" with a smile but the smile will soon drop, a pout forming in his lips as he would get no reply. 

After searching the whole Mansion and not finding Jungkook anywhere, feeling sad the little omega sat on top of the stairs, his hands were wrapped around his legs and chin resting on knees, lips adorning a pout and big doe eyes filled with sadness. And that's how Seokjin found him. 

Seokjin was going to the kitchen to make breakfast when he found Tae sitting on stairs. He was surprised to see the little omega there as it was quite early than his usual time of waking up.