Jungkook's Story: Part 3

….. Two years ago……

Another six years had passed from the day Jungkook found out that Taehyung is his Mate, eight years since Jungkook had become Taehyung's guardian and the boy started living with them. Now Jungkook is twenty five while Taehyung is seventeen and soon going to join highschool. 

Nothing much changed in these six years yet there are things that did change. Del Luna has become the most powerful pack in Seoul, Jungkook the most powerful pack leader, everyone respects him, some out of admiration others out of fear. After all who wouldn't be scared of the formidable true blood whose one glance is enough to make them tremble in fear? 

But there are indeed people who aren't scared of him, like his little mate Kim Taehyung and his Jin hyung. Yup none of those two omegas are scared of the formidable true blood, rather there are times when Jungkook feels scared of Kim Seokjin. For an Omega, the man sure does have a temper to scare even the devil of the hell. As for Kim Taehyung, well as Jin says Jungkook has spoiled the boy so much that he isn't scared of anyone, not even Jungkook. And there's another person who isn't scared of Jungkook, a three years old little alpha, Kim Hyunjun, the only son of Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. 

Three years back when Jungkook was twenty two and Taehyung fourteen, the Kim couple had their first child. An adorable little alpha. The couple couldn't stop smiling through tears as they held their child for the first time. There was another person who also couldn't help crying when he held the child for the first time, it's Taehyung. 

The red haired omega had held the child oh so delicately in his small hands and looked at him with warm eyes, little tears leaving them. 

As Jungkook had gazed at his little mate holding the little baby and shedding tears, he suddenly had a vision of the same boy holding another child, his child, their child. His heart missed a beat at this thought of his. 

So far Jungkook had never thought about his future, he never had the time to do so. But that day for the first time he had imagined how his future would be once his mate became an adult and recognizes him as his mate. For the first time after his parents death he had felt a craving, craving for his own family. Someone who would be only his. And he knew whom he wanted that someone to be, it's none other than his little mate, Kim Taehyung. Because that day he had realized an important fact about himself, it's the fact that he had fallen deeply and irrevocably in love with his little Mate, the red haired omega, Kim Taehyung. 

As I said earlier there are things that haven't changed in these years. Like Jungkook's promise to Taehyung of never leaving him alone. After the first time when Jungkook tried to keep distance from Taehyung and avoided him and as a result of it the little omega had fallen ill, never again Jungkook did that. He never tried to avoid the boy, rather he had learned to control himself, his wolf, control their craving for their mate. And thankfully his wolf had willingly cooperated with him as he was content with just having his mate near himself. Well that was till Taehyung turned sixteen. After the omega had turned sixteen, Sky has started nagging Jungkook saying that Taehyung is old enough to understand about Mate bond and how it works. So Jungkook should tell him that he is Taehyung's mate and mate him. And by mating, Sky didn't mean that Jungkook should mark the omega, no he meant that Jungkook should mate him physically, especially at the time when he used to have his ruts. But Jungkook never paid any heed to his Wolf's nagging, not wanting to hurt his little mate. He rather told his wolf to have a little patience for three more years. Though Sky was reluctant to do that, he had no choice but to do it as he couldn't really mate with the boy if Jungkook didn't want it. Just like Jungkook is incomplete without his wolf, so is his wolf.