The Aftermath of Linky the Link-a-saurus.

(Link-a-saurus is a random nickname that came from the depths of my brain.)

(Zelda has entered the Group Chat)

(Mipha has entered the Group Chat)

Zelda: Hi, Mipha. Are you alright?

Mipha: Yes. Thank you for asking.

Zelda: ^w^

(Daruk has entered the Group Chat)

Daruk: Hey there, tiny princesses!

Zelda: Hello, Daruk.

Mipha: Hi!

Daruk: You guys good?

Zelda: Yes.

Daruk: Good! How's little guy?

Zelda: Ever since yesterday, he keeps apologizing for nothing and he won't stop asking if I'm alright. He seems really stressed...

Mipha: Oh.......

Daruk: Well, I can't really say I'm surprised.

Zelda: What do you mean?

Daruk: Well, little guy really doesn't like letting people see that side of him.

Zelda: ......Could you tell me more?

Daruk: Well, for as long as I've known him, little guy has been very protective of those close to him. I mean, VERY protective. He's normally very good at concealing his thoughts and emotions, especially his anger. But........ His emotions have a breaking point. I only ever saw it once, but that one time made me see Link in a whole new light...

Zelda: Oh...... Can you tell me about the time you did see it? I just want to understand him better...

Daruk: Well, it started when some idiots were picking on his little sister, Aryll. 

Mipha: Oh! I remember Aryll! She was such a sweet girl.......

Daruk: Yeah! So anyways, little guy saw this, and he beat the living heck out of them.

Zelda: o.o Oh.... I see.

Mipha: O.O

Daruk: Yeah........ Never saw those kids again. In fact, his little sister never got picked on again!

Zelda: Well......... I suppose that makes sense.

Mipha: I never knew...

Daruk: Honestly, I think little guy is best compared to a wolf.

Mipha: A wolf!?

Zelda: Where did this come from?

Daruk: Well, think about it! He's fierce and loyal, willing to do anything to protect people, especially those close to him, from any kind of harm. And under all of it, he's just a big softie who wants a little love.

Zelda: Awww, I guess you're right! He acts like a puppy sometimes; all he wants is love and affection. 

Link: ^-^

Zelda: Wha- Link!? How long have you been here!?

Link: .......The whole time.

Zelda: !!!!!!

Daruk: Sneaky!

Mipha: Why didn't you say anything!?

Link: ....I'm sorry, I just wanted to know what you thought of me. I'll leave now...

(Link has left the Group Chat)

Zelda: Oh...... Link.......

(Zelda has left the Group Chat)

Mipha: O.O

Daruk: Welp! That was fun! See you tomorrow, Mipha!

(Daruk has left the Group Chat)

Mipha: Well, I guess I'll leave now.

(Mipha has left the Group Chat)

•~•~•~•

O.O it just got d e e p. Also, have any idea why Urbosa and Revali weren't there? *Insert lenny face*

Urbovali. 

ÕwÕ