Life changer

A couple from a powerful and very illustrious family was sitting in the car in dead silence. Charismatic Mean Phiravich the son of the well-known family of Thailand and his fiance Mook was coming back from a business party. There was inarticulateness in the car but Mean can sense how the lady in the passenger seat is just about to perforate in rage.

"What the hell were you trying to do at the party. I am your fiance can't you just treat me like one" Mean's fiance asked furiously hitting Mean's shoulder.

"Fiance my foot. You are marrying me just for my money. Hell!! How can someone marry a girl like you." Mean spat back trying his best to concentrate on driving which seems to the toughest task at the moment. The raucous of the lady next to him was literally killing his mind with pain.

"What do you mean by a girl like me..?? Huh tell me??" Mook yelled as she turned to stare fiercely at Mean. It took every ounce of her to constrain herself from jumping on Mean and splits his hairs from his head of his lethally handsome face.

"Girl like you who can do anything for money. Either sleeping with rich people or marrying. Marriage is something very sacred only those people should do who know the meaning of love. I am unable to comprehend what my grandmother has seen in you to pick you as my future wife. Now you understand what I meant? I hope you understood it now." Mean said taking a razor-sharp turn and driving fastly. Almost crumbling to reach home and get freedom from the gold digger chatterbox.

"How dare you" Mook clutched Mean's collar from the passenger seat and pulled it harshly making Mean lose control over steering.

"Heyy!! What are you doing you crazy girl? I am driving can't you see. If you are so desirous to die. Die somewhere else and leave me alone" Mean said as he turned to look at Mook angrily.

"Meannnn watch out " Mook screamed in desperation.

Bang****

But looks like it was already late.

As the car halted Mook and Mean's breathing rates were high. Mean can feel his stimulated heartbeat in his own ears. They turned to look at each other. Mean nervously with a shaking hand opened his seat belt and got out of the car towards the boy lifelessly lying on road whole body drenched with blood

Mean was shaking in fear as he took the boy's hand checking the pulse.

"H.. He is alive," Mean said little stuttering in fear as he turned to look at Mook.

"J.. Just leave him here if this news will come out it will be a whole scandal by tomorrow. Just leave him somebody who will pass by this area will help him" Mook said as he started pulling Mean towards the car. Even not for a second Mean was able to take his eyes from the blooded lifelessly lying body. Thousand thought rushing through blood in his mind. What if before somebody helps the boy will die.

As he sat in driving seat Mook instructed him to start the car but Mean's heart was not conceding him to leave the boy. He reopened the door and ran towards the boy again. He hearkened Mook blabbering something but he decided to ignore it. He took the boy in his arms and ran towards the car and settled the boy in the backseat of his car and sat in the backseat trying to stop the blood oozing out from the body of the boy.

"What the hell are you doing Mean are you insane? If something happens to him it will be a court case" Mook screeched from the passenger seat with an exasperated sigh. Her plan of espousing wealthy Mean Phiravich and enjoying her whole life on his money was literally going to end up in jail because of some common boy was igniting anger nothing else.

"Enough take the car keys and start the car, you witch. If something happens to this boy. I am going to kill you and you better take my words fucking seriously" Mean furiously shouted and passed car keys and mook listening to the menacing voice of Mean started the car.