4: BAD MEDICINE

Warnings: swearing and sexual situations

It was Luca's idea and the very thought of it made Rosalind want to throw up all over the linoleum floor of the auto shop office

It was Luca's idea and the very thought of it made Rosalind want to throw up all over the linoleum floor of the auto shop office. But there was no reason why Rosalind could oppose it, less she told everyone that her and Niall fucked three times a week, and sometimes took weekend trips together.

So it happened, the business meeting with Rosalind's guys and Niall's guys. They sat a table-width apart, blue eyes staring into brown. Rosalind felt like the air was thick but that could just be from how hard she was trying to remain impartial toward him.

Though, if Niall and Rosalind we're alone she'd pop two more buttons open on his shirt and kiss his neck while her fingers wandered. But in a business meeting, Rosalind had to pretend like she didn't know what Niall looked like freshly fucked, towel around his waist after a hot shower together- or the way only he could touch her body to make her eyes roll back in her head.

"So this business deal...." Niall trailed off, pulling Rosalind from her thoughts. She knew she was staring. He clasped his hands on the table, looking between Rosalind and Luca, eyes flickering. "You want me to do what?"

"Your guys lift cars," Rosalind stated, blankly. "Off the street. The cars disappear, right?"

"Well that's neither here nor there," Niall responded, eyes narrowing at her. "Not that I know anything about it, of course."

"We have a junk yard," Rosalind explained. "Where cars go to die. You bring the cars in, and we'll give you half of what we turn them around for."

"Half?" Niall echoed, eyebrows raising. "That's quite generous of you."

"Your side of Brooklyn is almost untouchable," Luca added. "Your guys on the streets are tough. I think it's a good arrangement."

"I have to think about it," Niall responded, shrugging. "Talk to my guys. See what they're interested in. I'm not sure they'll be so keen on working with the Eyetie's but I can ask anyway."

"Fuck off," Rosalind muttered. "With that Eyetie shit."

"You fuck off," Niall shot back, eyes narrowing. "You're the one asking me for a favor I'd be-"

"A favor?" Rosalind cut him off, incredulous. "It's a fucking business deal. Believe me, I don't need any favors from you, asshole."

"Asshole," Niall laughed, shaking his head. "That's real mature, Civella. The class on this one."

"Listen," Luca interrupted, holding a hand up. "Just think about it. Half is generous," he emphasized looking at Rosalind. "But it's an opportunity."

"I'll think about it," Niall conceded, sitting back in his chair. "Only if Rosalind apologizes."

"I'm sorry that you're an asshole," Rosalind retorted in her snide mocking tone that made Niall's ears turn pink.

"Okay," Niall laughed, standing up. "Let's go lads. Deals off, my friends. Not doing business with a brat."