7: KISS ME DEADLY

warnings: contains swearing, mentions of violence, sexual content, and drug use

"Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?" Rosalind grunted as they walked toward the bar

"I did," Luca told her, grinning. "Niall's great. Gonna meet some of his guys see if everyone gets along. Might have some business deals come out of it."

Rosalind felt inclined to tell Luca she hated Niall and didn't want any of her men near him but that just wouldn't have been the truth. "I'm not going to have fun," Rosalind told him. "And Niall's an asshole."

"We're all assholes," Gio chuckled, following her inside.

That may have been true but Rosalind still hated to be here. The place was so crowded she hoped she'd never find Niall- or that he'd never find them. She looked around, eyes narrowing. The last time she'd gone out she nearly bled out on the sidewalk. Maybe she was a little on edge.

Rosalind went to the bar, ordering herself a drink. A body slid beside her, shoulders brushing against hers. She didn't have to look over to know it was Niall.

"Hey," he said, smiling at her with bright eyes. Rosalind smiled back, shaking her head. "You look hot as fuck, you know that?"

"Tell me later how hot I am," Rosalind told him.

"Later?" Niall asked, lips curling into a smirk. "You mean I get to take you home?"

"No," she corrected as the bartender set her drink down in front of her. "You can't take me home. But if you behave yourself maybe you'll be allowed to come over."

She looked up at him again, trying not to stare too intently at him. Rosalind couldn't take her eyes off of him, though. His shirt unbuttoned to show off his white shirt, the chest hair that poked out. And the chain around his neck. Rosalind has visions of him on top of her that if she had enough to drink, she might tell him about.

"I'll behave," Niall assured her. "My best behavior. You gotta stop staring at me, though."

Rosalind hid her smile behind her glass, taking a gulping sip. Niall let out a chuckle, shifting beside her. He leaned toward her, lips nearly brushing her ear, "meet me behind the building in five. Business."

The moment shattered. Rosalind's smile faltered as she looked up at him. The seriousness of his face. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched him. Niall didn't give anything away, though. He just nodded his head toward the door.

"Is it safe?" Rosalind asked, feeling the anxiety creep in on her. Being outside in the dark.

"Fine," Niall decided. "My car. It should be safe there."

Rosalind didn't argue. She nodded her head. Niall watched her for a moment longer, an indescribable look on his face. He took a sip of his beer, swallowing hard.