★ 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜

#𝟟

requested by: me

prompt: i would tell you but it wuld ruin the chapter lol

a/n: lowkey inspired by hydroelectricjaya's jaya chapter of the rollerblading thingy. I promise I tried not to copy because I read that chapter like ten times and I literally know what happens in detail haha.

warning(s): kissies

✰ warning(s): kissies

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

Since Jay was good at rollerblading, he was automatically amazing at skating. He went with Nya for the first time and he was a natural. Nya, had a few mishaps when it came to skating.
Like falling. Repeatedly.

"Let me teach you," he begged, going on his knees to be level headed with his yang. Whipping her head side to side, he sighed. "At least can I help you stand up?" He gave her his hand and she swatted it away.

"I'll do it myself," she didn't want to come off as weak. There were many vulnerable moments between them. But helping her to stand up on ice? That was pathetic. It was basically her element. This should be easy.

"Okay," he caved. "Don't be afraid to ask for help." He told her and stood up. He skated away and left Nya trying to stand up on the ice. Then she continuously fell as she couldn't seem to understand. Looking around, she saw the wall, crawling over towards it, she helped herself up. A smile got on her face as she was proud. Jay gave her a thumbs up from across the rink and continued to skate in a circle like everyone else there.

Five minutes passed and Nya didn't move from her strong grip on the sidelines. Jay wasn't oblivious to that fact and pushed his feet so he could get to her. He stopped, a little bit of snow forming from the friction. He gave her his hand once more. Insisting that she would skate with him.
This time the yang took it. Only because she was tired of being alone. His grin grew as his heart leaped. He was so happy that she agreed.

She stumbled but his iron grip didn't allow her to fall. Her other hand grasped onto his other hand, and now she was facing him. "Hey, hey, relax." She took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Look at me," he instructed, she obeyed in an instant. Her grey eyes found the sense of warmth and security by just gazing into his electric blue irises.
"Push with your right foot." Progress. "Now do it with your left. Keep alternating." And so she did. She found her medium and never let go of his hands.

Asking for help wasn't bad like she'd thought.

Nya was taking off her skates when Jay came back because he had to pick something up.
"My lips are cold," she commented, putting on her boots.

"Want me to warm them up for you," he had a shit-eating grin on his face and it wasn't hard to miss. The yang blushed whipping her head towards him in an instant.

"Y- yes."

He gave her the hot chocolate he had purchased from the cafe window not too far from where they were. "Here you go."

"Oh," her face fell as she grabbed the paper cup filled with warm liquid.

"That's what you meant right?" He questioned as he got his own hot chocolate and began to drink from it.

"S- sure," she replied in a defeated tone, carefully drinking her hot chocolate. She was so embarrassed by her thoughts that she couldn't even look at him. If it weren't for winter, she would go into an ocean and stay under there for an abnormal amount of time due to her capabilities.
Master of water things.

"Oh, I thought we'd make out." He shrugged, looking at a distance, ignoring that his girlfriend spit out her drink in shock. He tried his best to suppress his laugh from his unpredictable comment.

She wiped her mouth with a grumble, knowing he did that with full intent. "Asshole."

He got close towards her ear, his hot breath fanning against her cold ear. She regretted not wearing a hat so he couldn't make her feel the way she is. "That's not what you'll be saying tonight." Her heart stopped and blood rushed to her cheeks.

He heard the light gasp, making him chortle once more. "Damn tease," she murmured.

"Let's go home to put you out of your misery." He flashed her a smirk, standing up with his drink and her skates to return.

"First," she started, pulling herself up as well. Didn't really help since she was noticeably shorter than him. She curled her fingers around his navy blue turtle neck collar and pulled him down to steady their gazes. "I want to know what I'm getting myself into."

"Why not get a taste and see if it goes well with your luxurious palette?" Jay was unfazed, flustered, but managed to keep a straight face. Besides, he could blame the cold for his cheeks changing colour. His heart pounding in his ears? He just wished that her fingers didn't touch his neck to find his beating pulse.

She scanned his face and settled on his lips for a beat before moving on to his chin. Their lips pressed together by Nya's will.
There were kids at this open skating rink but there was less than usual, so they were fine.

(Yes I'm lazy and sick at writing kissing scenes oml)

By the end of their kiss, Nya bit on his bottom lip and pulled it slightly. A low growl emitted from his throat in his response and the master of water loved it. A little melody composed by her, and played by her yin.
It was just so sensual and definitely put them in a mood.

Not in the exact mood he would've liked.

There was the fact that Jay's hands were occupied so he couldn't pull her closer.
She let his lip go, swollen and a dark pink, parted slightly. A temporary memory that lingered there. It was her turn to go his ear, light sensual breathing that definitely hitched his voice; especially when he was trying to catch his breath before.
"Guess I will see you tonight."