★ 𝚢𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚐

#𝟟

requested by: me

prompt: n/a

a/n: this is an Among Us AU that was supposed to be for my 100k special. But I scrapped it and I made an ending for it. It was full of jaya so haha.
If you already read this in the discord, I edited it and added almost 1000 words more doing so

warning(s): mature language, blood, knife, implied mature content

✰ warning(s): mature language, blood, knife, implied mature content

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

Defeat. Showed on Nya's watch.

Victory. Showed on Jay's watch.

"W- We lost," Nya said as her voice trembled, back into base where it was closed off so no one else could beam there.

"Finally," Jay groaned, pulling out a blade from his waist band full of other used items. "They fixed my teleportation button. Those idiots don't know how to do shit."

"Who else was alive?" She asked, her voice weak but determined to know that one of her friends were alive. At least someone.

She didn't enjoy the response she got. "Just you," Jay replied, playing with the knife that was heavily covered in blood.
If it weren't for the suits, he would smell the iron rust lingering on the metal. But he felt suffocated anyways and took off his helmet, set it on a chair and sat beside it. He wasn't supposed to take it off, an order from the base, but he and his girlfriend had done more than take off helmets.

"Yo- You killed all of our friends!" She accused, throwing off her helmet as well, strands sticking to her face from the sweat. She took out the hair band, pulling her hair together to let it free and breathe. She ran her hands through her hair a couple of times.

"Your friends," he corrected, pointing the knife towards her. She flinched. She knew he wouldn't do anything. But Nya was terrified of the man she loved. "And you, voted against your own brother."
She never knew her brother was an imposter. Besides, they never got missions together, so when they caught up in the base waiting to be transported to the next available space shuttle. He left out the part that he was an imposter. That was Kai's fault, not hers.

"At least he was in his suit." Floating people in space got picked up by the eject control. Anyone who was ejected would get beamed up and sent back to the commission. If not found, they would be floating in space until their oxygen tank would run out or die of thirst. Whichever decided to bless the unlucky soul.

"And so was Cole. Shame the rest had stained my clothes." He looked down at his once dark blue suit to a blue suit with a bunch of red stains. She grunted, ready to pull her hair out of her skull.