★ 𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

#𝟙

requested by: @haileypuppypink18

prompt: 13. "you're attractive. Shit, I said that out loud."
+ 2. "you look like a bird nested in your hair."
"well you look beautiful."
"stOP."
"your face is A+."
"ah-"
"your butt is killer."
"i'll fight you!"
"and you'd look fabulous doing it."

au: highschool

a/n: I'm super excited that I finally posted my first jaya imagine.

warning(s): make out haha

✰ warning(s): make out haha

☁︎︎✰☯︎︎

Nya was devastated at her mark in poetry.
As much as she hated the class, she had to pass it. But it didn't make any sense!

She stared at the corrections on her paper, not even understanding that as well. It wasn't fair that her foster parents chose her courses. She wanted to take gym, engineering. Y'know the fun stuff.
Apparently it wasn't ladylike (or something of the lines of that) and chose whatever they thought was best for her. They only met her for a few weeks before course selections were opened. Ironically, her and her brother got placed in another home as soon as courses were closed. Usually, they were allowed to switch courses, but for some reason they didn't allow it.

She flipped her paper so her mark didn't show. She rested her head on her arms, waiting for the class to finally end. Nya patiently looked at the clock pathetically, the ticking of the second hand annoying her.
Tick, tick, tick, tick. The minute hand was slow, the hour hand didn't seem like it was moving at all.

"Nya Smith, may you please report to the principal's office. Nya Smith to the principal's office, please."

The class ooed as they did in movies. They stopped immediately when Nya gave them a death glare. Her nose flared, her piercing glinting in the light of the room; lips pursed. She grabbed her paper from her desk so no one could know what she got.
People were always curious about the bad girl's grades. Like it was any of their business. Grabbing her bag as well, since she already decided that she was going to ditch. Maybe that was why she got bad marks in some classes?

Nah. Some teachers are just bitches.

Walking down the hall, people looked away. Some rumour saying that she was Medusa's daughter and she can turn people to stone as well. Something about her eyes being grey to do so. The people who didn't believe the rumour gave her a weird look for how she dressed.
To sum up, they were pretty judgemental. Nya didn't care. Being the badass she was she flipped them off and continued walking towards her destination.