Acceptance

"Mom just tell him not to talk to me in college" Jenny agitated complained to his mother..

"Can you better listen to what Jenny has said. We are keeping you in our house that is more than enough don't you dare to embarrass Jenny in front of whole college" Can's aunty said grabbing Can's collar and pulling it aggressively again and again..

"Do you understand you better answer me otherwise I am going to throw you out..."

Can nodded again and again telling he has listen and will obey his aunty..

Can's aunty Mrs Jane left the room. Can took the mop and started mopping the floor..

" Listen just don't talk to me in college. I don't want my friends to know you are my relative .My friends will tease me if they will know a guy from cleaning department from my college is my cousin" Jenny said making weird nasty faces as if person working in a cleaning department should not be treated as human..

Can was hurt inside but he is kind of used to it.. Can's parents died in an ancient 2 year ago. He didn't have any relative that's why he was sent to live with his aunty. His aunty taunt him about money all the time that how much money she is wasting on Can.. At first his aunty used to send him school as his school completed and he decided which college he want to join but his aunty refused to pay any money for his education moreover she said if Can want to live in their house he has to pay money that's why Can started his hunt for job and got job in cleaning department of a college but it was just chance that his aunty's daughter Jenny got her admission in same college where he works... And now she is ashamed of Can and didn't want anybody to know about their relation. 

Can sighed little frustratingly and started mopping again..

At  college -

Can  was mopping when he listened her sister giggling and laughing and passing mean comments about him . He decided to ignore it.It is something he has to face everyday.. He just completed his work and someone tapped his shoulder he turned saw his friend Nick standing smiling at his.. He was also in cleaning department almost same age as Can . He also has his own personal reasons to do this work..

"Is your work completed" Nick asked removing cleaning gloves from his hand..

"Yes it is completed what about you" Can asked back..

"Yes!!  Almost.. But I... I don't think your work is completed" Nick said stuttering staring at floor Can turned to look where Nick was looking..

As turned he felt his anger getting into highest.. His cheeks were red due to anger..

The floor he  just mopped with so much of hard work in such a hot weather was covered with footprint with mud.. He turned other ways to look at person who did it there was a boy back facing his he has guitar hanging on his shoulder

"Hey!!  can't you see I have just mopped here and you messed up whole floor again" Can shouted angrily

Boy turned and looked at Can confused..

"Look what have done" Can said pointing at dirty footstep .

Boy looked apologetically at Can "shit!!  I am sorry... I was in hurry "

"Uhmm... It's ok" Can said again picking up mop

Boy took the last look of Can and ran towards his class..

"Heyy!!  Do you know who he was you can't talk to him like that" Nick commented by Can's behaviour

"I have eyes Nick I can see he is a college student"  Can answered forcefully rubbing mob in full anger