Chapter 6~ Mysterious Messages

~Zane's P.O.V.~

I woke up with Vylad holding onto my dark gray T-shirt.
"Good morning...." Vylad said, looking up at me.
"Morning...." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You know how I hate hugs." I added on- looking at him, expecting him to let go.
He just hugged tighter.
"Vylad!" I somewhat yelled as he just started giggling. Garroth then came into the room and said, "Ooh! Are we hugging Zane because we wove him?" He said mockingly as he leaped onto the mattress and next thing I knew I was being held from both sides.

"Let go of me you jerks!" I yelled at them.
Vylad let go of me and sat up as I pushed Garroth off.
"Love yah Zane!~" Vylad said teasingly.
Ugh
"You two know just how to make me hate you, don't you?" I said glaring at them. Garroth started laughing.
"I'm not going to agree with you until you admit you love us."
"Then agree to disagree." I pouted and got up and went into the kitchen.
And got a text from an unknown number
_________________________________________

Unknown:

Glad to know you're doing okay! How's it been out of the hospital?

Zane:

Uh....who is this and how do
you know I was in the hospital?

Unknown:

Oh! Right! Ah, don't worry about it.
Your brother gave me your number!

~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~

Zane:

He never gave anyone my number...
Who is this?

Unknown:

Maybe not willingly...
I said don't worry about it.
Don't be rude Zane.

Zane:

Okay, if you're not going to answer
my question, then stop texting me and
delete this number. You must have the wrong number, okay?

Unknown:

I'm positive this is Zane Ro'meave's number.
And like I said, don't worry about who this is.

------------Blocked---------

"Are you sure you didn't give anyone my number?" I asked Garroth turning off my phone.
"I'm positive! The only one I gave it to is Laurence, and you were there." He said convincing me.

All of a sudden, my phone was buzzing like crazy.
_________________________________________

Notifications

873-279-000: So you wanna play that game?

Tumblr:
New message from: Unkøwn: So you wanna play that game?

Snapchat:
New snap from: Anonymous: So you wanna play that game?

879-543-210: So you wanna play that game?

_________________________________________

"What the fuck-" I said as I dropped my phone to ground. Garroth flicked the back of my neck hard.
"Language!" He said while bending over to pick up my phone.
"What even freaked you out so-" He started while turning on my phone going pale.
All of a sudden, he took a screenshot of the notifications and sent it to himself.

Then out of nowhere he snapped my phone in half and shoved it in the trash can, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the living room- then grabbing Vylad's wrist and dragged us to the front door and said, "Put your shoes on." coldly.
Vylad and I looked at each other, and then obeyed as Garroth ran upstairs.

He came down shortly after and threw Vylad a plain, dark green hoodie, then threw me a matching plain dark gray hoodie, and then he put on a matching dark blue hoodie. He put his shoes on as me and Vylad put our hoodies on.
Garroth grabbed the spare car keys.
(Since Garroth is 17 he can drive.)

"Get in the car."

_________________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I don't know if people prefer small or long chapters so... yeah...

I wanted to take a moment to thank you people for getting meh fanfic to over a hundred reads! Thank you! I didn't expect people to continue reading after the description...😅

I also wanted to note that the phone numbers in this are obviously fake! So pleas don't try calling them, it's purposely one number down from a real number!

Anyways,

That's all for now! <3