Storms~ (Extra)

(Short)

Garroths P.O.V.

I woke up to a huge thunder storm.
"Uhh.." I mumbled before turning to try to fall asleep again. Before I closed my eyes again I wondered if Zane was awake.
When we were younger, lightning struck a tree causing it to break down and fall right through Zane's room. The tree had nearly killed him, thus causing a fear of storms.
I thought back on the story. I got out of bed and snuck towards Zane's room. I cracked open the door and saw he wasn't there. I thought of all the hiding spots he would be in to feel safe.
The basement, behind the couch, with mommy and dad, or under his bed.
I checked in all of those spots other than with mom and dad.

I quietly creeped up to their bed and seeing that Zane wasn't cuddled in between them.
I started to panic.
I went back in Zane's room and loudly whispered, "Zane?", before peeking through Vylad's room.
He isn't here either...I thought.

I went back in my room to get my phone to call Zane. That's when I heard sniffling, from under my bed.
I got on my knees and reached under, until I felt Zane. I felt my way for his hand and when I got it, I gripped on tight and pulled him out. He immediately resisted and tried crawling back under. That's when I pulled him by me and lifted him up onto my bed, and put him under the covers before I crawled in with him. I put my arm around him as he started to relax, and then stress out again when hearing thunder or see lighting.

Eventually he fell asleep. Just like that. No words, and a bonding moment I'll never forget.

"I'll always protect you baby brother... goodnight..." I finally said before drifting to sleep.

_________________________________________

...<3