Jungkook can't get out of the crib

Doing overtime at home finishing a project for his business partners that late afternoon. Jungkook was confident that nothing will disturb him until he's finally done. Except for one.

"Uwaaaaaaaah!"

At the sound of his baby girl crying, Jungkook slowly stood up and stretched a little. He looked at the time and it was almost getting late, he really overworked himself this time. While his wife was out to fetch Jiseung from school there was an emergency at her parents house and Lisa might come home late.

Since He was the only one around, he went into his daughter's room and there she was, standing on the rail of her crib and crying. Lia raise her arms as a sign that she wants to be picked up and carried.

"Bad dreams again?" Jungkook softly said as he comforted her and rocks her slowly to sleep. When the baby seems to settle down and relax, Jungkook slowly puts her down to her crib and quietly walks towards the door.

Feeling her father's warmth was no longer there, she opened her eyes and saw Jungkook who was about to leave. She cries again, begging for him not to leave. He picks her up and again cradles her back to sleep. He slowly puts her back in her crib and puts a blanket and her teddy for extra warmth. That should do the trick.

But his baby girl really wanted her dad to stay, once she opened her eyes and saw him leaving again, she cried even louder. Jungkook tried the usual method but now it wasn't working for her this time and she kept crying. In a desperate move, He entered the crib and made his daughter lay on his chest like a pillow . Good thing Lisa thought of purchasing a large crib that even an adult can fit in.

The crying eventually turn into small sobs and Lia slowly drifted into sleep. Jungkook hasn't got a clue how long he's been stuck in this room, he has a work needed to be done. Maybe if he carefully put her aside and slowly gets up...

Lia stirs in her sleep and tightly grabs her father's clothes with her tiny hands, this further disabling her father to escape. The only solution Jungkook can come up was for him to wait for his baby to fall into deep sleep.

After waiting for almost an hour

Jungkook again makes his move, slowly, he pulls her grip away from his shirt and put her on the other side, slowly he was almost out and...

Lia cried again. Jungkook mentally swears 'damn she's a light sleeper'

Defeated, he surrenders and hopes Lisa could come home as early as possible from visiting her parents.

Another few minutes later, Lisa came home late that night and bought take-out dinner with her "We're home" Lisa announces when she and Jiseung got in. No one answered.

Lisa starts to look around "Hun?"

Jiseung looks at his father's office "He's not in here"

"Let's go check at your sister's room"

When they got there, they were surprise to see Jungkook in a crib with the baby and the look of Jungkook's face was desperation. He mouthed the words get me out of here.

And what's the first thing Lisa does? she took a picture, not just one but several pictures and she was giggling "ohhhh you two look so cute".

Jiseung stood there and watched "Dad, how did you end up in there?"

Jungkook gave a deep sigh "It's a long story. Now help me up, my back is starting to hurt"

 Now help me up, my back is starting to hurt"