squeaky noises at night *wink* *wink*

It was a regular day at the breakfast table until Jiseung spoke that made both his parents shook.

"Mom, Dad, why there where squeaking noises in your room?"

Jungkook nearly chokes on his coffee. Lisa's face was red and felt scandalized. What else does Jiseung know what they're doing in the bedroom? Both parents could only hope he didn't peek at their private intimate moment or else their little boy will be traumatize.

Lisa tries to make a story albeit unsuccessful "well you see... ummm..w-we. Me and your father we were-". She turned to Jungkook for help but all Jungkook could do was covering his face with his newspaper and continue reading as if saying to her 'You're on your own.'

'Unbelievable!' Her face turn back to her children still staring at her with their curious little eyes and waiting for answers. Since her husband won't be helping, she might as well lie like hell "We were jumping on the bed" she said with a straight face.

the children blinked

Jungkook lowers his newspaper to look her with a face that says 'What!?' because that has got to be the silliest excuse he have ever heard. Lisa shrugs and made a face that Jungkook read 'well I didn't see you come up with a better excuse'.
Her husband made a body gesture saying 'how the hell is he suppose to know it was that loud?'

Oblivious of her parent'ssecretly talking to each other in body language, Lia reacted with a huff "That's so unfair mommy! You never let me jump on my bed. How come you and daddy are the only ones allow to do it?". Her older brother can only nod in agreement.

Lisa explains further for her children to understand "oh no honey. You see, me and your daddy are doing a special kind of jumping that only adults can do". Jungkook knew where this conversation was going, so he stood up, grab the keys and packs the children's lunch boxes.

"Okay, I think they heard enough. Time to go or you two will be late for school"

His two kids complains "but dad"

"No BUTS. Get in the car"

...

The next night, Jungkook and Lisa bought a new bed. Lisa was the first to give it a try "wow this feels nice!" she patted on the bed for Jungkook to lay down beside her "C'mon, give it a feel". Jungkook did so and took a few moment to absorb feeling the comfy mattress and she was right this felt better than the old one.

Lisa comments "This was a good idea, getting rid of the old broken down spring bed and buy this strong and sturdy one"

Upon hearing her comment, Jungkook smirks "speaking of strong and sturdy". Jungkook maneuvers himself to be on top of her "Wanna give it a try?".

Lisa giggles knowing what he meant but decided to play along " the new bed or you?"

"Both"