Pretend play - Cellphone call

In her hand was a toy Hello Kitty shaped phone. Lia sang a melodic ringing tone of a phone and peeks at the main entrance of the living room to where her father was working. "Ding dong!"

But her father was currently occupied with his laptop.

She stubbornly tries again, " ding dong!"

"..." Jungkook stops and took a side glance to where his daughter was. She was smiling when he finally took notice. "Dad pick up your phone"

Jungkook sighed, he decided to play along to amuse his daughter and picks up his phone. "Ding dong"

"Watcha doin'?"

~.~

She does this to every family member in the Jeon household. Her father, whom she admired, was her constant playmate with her pretend call game. Often times Lisa caught her daughter imitating how Jungkook interacts when someone was calling on the phone, an aggressive businessman. For a five year old, it's hard to look at her seriously without smiling and laughing when she acts like her father.

"Hun, I think this is her way of telling you, she wants a phone of her own" Lisa said before she joined her husband to bed.

"She's too young to have her own phone"

"Hmmm... you're right. But what if there's an emergency?" His wife made a good point, Jungkook thought about it for a second. He never actually thought of that.

"Ding dong!" Both parents turns to see their daughter with her Hello Kitty toy phone, peeking at them behind the bedroom door. they could see half of her face smiling at them innocently. Her father knew what to do, He picks up his phone from the table lamp and answers. "Ding dong"

His little girl answers with a giggle"Good night daddy and mommy! Love you!" after that, she retreated back to her bedroom. Jungkook has to restrain himself from the possibility of gushing at how adorable she was, all he can do was manage to crack a smile. It was a variation of being annoyed and happy at the same time. "Why do children enjoy this?"

Lisa stares at her husband's contorted face and let out a small laugh "Kook, your face..."

Christmas shopping, Jungkook hated it

Christmas shopping, Jungkook hated it. The picking of gifts, annoying shoppers bumping at you, screaming children (he thanked the heavens he and Lisa raised well behaved children), really crowded malls and the dreaded waiting on long lines. He hates this season, most particularly shopping.

"Now kids, I want you two to stay with dad while I wait in line to pay for these purchases. Okay?"

Jiseung nods "Sure mom"