Glad you're married to me

Lisa gasps as Jungkook showed her an invitation.

"A Financial party?"

he gave her a nod "Yes"

She still couldn't believe it. One time when her husband wants her to come with him to this kind of event was when she was pregnant with their second child, Lia . But unfortunately for Jungkook, it never happened. "And you want me to come with you?"

"Hmm"

"But what about the kids?"

Jungkook smirks, he already has everything planned out "Bambam  agreed to babysit them for us"

"Bambam?" for Lisa, this was a terrible idea. Oh God! She can already imagine all the things that that could go wrong if they left the kids with Bam. Again she think of ways to get out of this "but what about your secretary ? Isn't he the one suppose to go with you?"

Thinking she would get out of this one. Jungkook had already led her by the door with a man waiting outside with a smile on his face "No more questions. I hired a stylist to help you out and make you look pretty"

"This is happening so fast!"

That night, they were headed towards their destination, Jungkook got out of the car first but Lisa hesitated. He could feel his wife getting uncomfortable "Something wrong?". He looks at her with concern.

"Kook, you know I've never been to formal parties like this. So I'm not very familiar with these situation"

He held her hand to comfort her as they walk through the main entrance "you'll do fine"

Lisa remain nervous "but I don't know anybody there"

"Just eat some food, drink wine and I'll catch up with you"

Now she was getting annoyed, first he forced her to go to this party with him and then this is all he could say? Sometimes Jungkook can be frustrating "You make it sound so easy!"