Fall in love the second time

Jungkook is thankful to a fact that he has Taehyung as his friend. Life would be boring without him and as much as he doesn't want to admit it, but he loves taking challenges from him. Any challenges his bestfriend could come up. Anything, even if it has to involve their sons or daughters, and it has gone as far as even their spouses are included.

"Jungkook, let's make a bet"

"Hmm."

"I, Kim Taehyung, challenge you, Jeon Jungkook. On whoever makes our wives' fall in love with us all over again"

"..."

"So, I take that as a yes?"

"Hyung, I've been with Lisa for almost 20 years and that includes the years we've been dating. How could I possibly make her fall in love with me all over again?" it makes sense for Taehyung to what was Jungkook getting at. Years of being together, seeing and experiencing the good and bad sides with each other. Married life is quite different to what they felt when they were in their younger years or in their teens for that matter. But Taehyung  still won't give up on that bet because after hearing it from Jungkook, it makes it even more interesting to take up the challenge.

"That's what makes this challenge interesting Kook! It's like one of those couple relationship goals thing" Taehyung looks at his friend closely and said "You have to be really lovey dovey enough to make her blush madly"

Jungkook shyly looks away "Are you serious?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes on him as he continues "so, you wanna do it?"

To be quite honest, Jungkook thought this might be a great idea to do to his wife. After years of being together, nothing surprises her anymore and it seems that romantic flame have been lost. Maybe if he take this challenge, it will motivate him to have his wife fall for him all over again, and also because he didn't want to lose to Taehyung "Fine. I'll take that bet."

They shook hands to seal the deal then Taehyung added "there's one condition though. Mind blowing sex does not count."

Jungkook looks at his friend for a long time and finally said "Are you still not over that incident where Lisa and I had se-"

"The walls in that hotel where really thin Jungkook!" Taehyung cringe at the incident where the three of them where stuck in a hotel when a huge storm hit. They rent a room for the night with Taehyungs' room was right next to the couple and they happen to be sexually frustrated at the time ever since they haven't had sex for a month. 

The challenge begins...

It was rather unfortunate. South Korea was hit by one of the heaviest snowfalls in decades, with Seoul receiving 8.7 inches . TV stations repeatedly aired emergency news programs about the blizzard . But did that stop Jungkook? No, his lunch date with his wife will not be cancelled because of this freaky snowstorm even though Lisa told him they should do it some other time where the weather was fine. Too bad she married a stubborn man. This was all because Taehyung was getting ahead by treating his wife to a romantic couples only spa and gave him a text and a picture of the two of them having a great time. On top of it all, Taehyung posted it in his social media account for all to see.

'How the hell can I beat this guy?' For his part, Jungkook doesn't own a social media account. In fact, he uses Lisa's because having your own social media account was bothersome. He also secretly checked to see if any guy was hitting on his wife online but Lisa didn't know any of that.

Amidst all the snow and media commotions about the weather, the married couple walked on the streets, looking for a restaurant since most business establishments closed due to bad weather. Jungkook cursed his bad luck 'Damn, I should have listened to the news'. They were still walking, a TV news crew happened to be there and spotted them. They went to the couple for an interview. The crew realized they were talking to the legendary Jeon Jungkook,  business tycoon of  Jeon empire.

The woman reporter, in all seriousness since Jungkook was an important figure, asked "Mister Jeon, how do you feel about the weather today?" upon being asked how he feels, Jungkook took advantage of this and responded with an overly saccharine statement "Being in the snow with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling. I like it." He then lovingly looks at his already flustered wife, hiding her face with her hands and muttered "I can't believe you said that on national tv!"

And then he kisses her on the cheek while the news team are still filming, making Lisa's face red like a tomato.

Not long after, the news about Jungkook's romantic gesture spread all over the media.

Jiseung stares at a news clip about his father in his phone "Man, I wish I was this brave as dad" he said and glance over to Jade  who was practicing her new moves

Jiseung stares at a news clip about his father in his phone "Man, I wish I was this brave as dad" he said and glance over to Jade  who was practicing her new moves. Besides, not all Korean men are open when it comes to affection.

Taehyung spat on his drink, he couldn't believe Jungkook would openly show his affectionate side and on live television to boot "He did it on national TV

Taehyung spat on his drink, he couldn't believe Jungkook would openly show his affectionate side and on live television to boot "He did it on national TV... that sly bastard" he notices Lisa blushing madly at her husbands' side and hid her face while her husband smugly looks at the camera. Taehyung knew what this means "Dammit, I lost"

Days later...

All the female staff in the building fell in love with their boss all because he openly declared his love for his wife. It was so wrong to fall for your boss who's married but that's what makes it exciting for them. Of course, Lisa heard about it from Jungkook's secretary and made sure no flirty advances will happen around her husband. Jungkook however, finds it cute and amusing.

"You're cute when you get jealous. You know that?"

 You know that?"