CANDY CRUSH!

"Kook- ah I think you have an addiction"

"No I don't"

Denial is always the first phase as his wife puts it. While Jungkook would never admit it, he truly has a gaming addiction and it's worse than his obsession for overwatch with his rival,Taehyung. "You seriously need to stop playing candy crush".

 "You seriously need to stop playing candy crush"

Flashback~

Jungkook was in the living room working on his laptop and has Biscuits, the family's pet cat as his company. He had grown used to the cats odd habit of sleeping on his head. Biscuits can't help it, her owner's hair is smooth and soft. While Jungkook ignored the added weight on his head and concentrated on reviewing business reports, his daughter came in the living room bringing her Ipad

"Dad", she starts tugging his sleeve to get his attention.

Still facing his laptop, he grunted as a response.

"Can you help me? I keep losing this level"

"I'm quite busy. How about your mom?"

"I tried but Mom can't finish this level" she whined and pouts at her father when he mentioned that he was too busy for her. Because of that, Lia employs her usual method to get her father to spend some time with her, even if it's just for a little while.

She put up her most adorable puppy dog face that will make Jungkook's heart melt "Help me finish this level dad, Please?".

Jungkook turned to face his daughter and had to contain himself from being out of character and take a picture of her so he could post it on Instagram and brag to everyone , but of course he'll be using Lisa's account so no one would suspect it's him. Jungkook mentally comments on his daughters' sheer cuteness while maintaining a neutral face 'Dammit she's so cute'.

Taking her Ipad and he takes a look at the game she had a hard time in playing. The game looks simple enough to play, from what he observe all he has to do was match the candies in 3 or more sets, Right?

Wrong! turns out there's still more to learn. Lia ended up teaching her father on how to play.

"Dad, this level only has limited moves so don't waste them"

"awww... You didn't finish all the jellies"

"you got a special candy!"

"Use the booster pack"

It took about 20 minutes for Jungkook to learn about the game and form strategic techniques. To his daughters' amazement, Jungkook was reaching higher levels fast. He wasn't fully aware of the time he spent when he continued playing as he progressed to another level, he didn't even know his daughter had fallen asleep on his lap and his cat shifted her position on his head just to watch the screen.