The Fight

*Sonic's POV*

Me: Bring it on Emo :T

We start to fight like were crazy.

Shadow: That's it *punches Sonic in the nose*

I wipe the blood off my nose and I notice that there was a crowd gathering around us. We keep fighting and as we did there was more and more blood appearing on the floor.

*Amy's POV*

I was talking to the girls when I see a crowd gathering. I walk up to the crowd and I push my way threw. I finally push my way to the front and I see sonic and shadow fighting each other. Why are they fighting?! They can get hurt!!!!! The next thing I know, I'm yelling stop with tears in my eyes.

*Sonic's POV*

I was just about to do a spindash attack when I hear someone yell stop. I noticed it was Amy. She was in the front and was crying. I try to focus on her but my vision started to blur. I look away from Amy when I notice the blood on the floor. I guess the adrenalin has worn off. I try to focus on it but I felt too weak to move. I was trying to move but I just got weaker and weaker. I looked over to Shadow and he was looking at Amy he looked almost like he was confused. Then I felt my legs give out and I hit my head. The next thing I know I'm blacked out.

*Shadow's POV*

I was just about to dodge Sonic's attack when I heard someone yell stop. I heard who it was and  I knew it was a girl's voice. I look around and I can't see who it was cause my vision blurred. I got started by a hard hit to the ground. I looked over and I saw Sonic on the ground. I hear someone yell no. Then someone ran over to Sonic. I try to focus my eyes to see who it was but I couldn't see who it was. Then I feel really weak. I was trying to get ahold of myself but my legs gave out and I hit my head or something and went out.

* Amy's POV*

I notice that sonic was looking at me. He look like he couldn't even stand. Then it happened. He looked down at the floor and looked at shadow and his legs gave from under him. There was a loud gasp and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sonic fell and I saw more blood. I rushed out over to him and look at all the blood. Then I looked at Shadow and he looked as if he couldn't see me. Then his legs gave from under him. I stared in horror at the site. There was blood everywhere and I heard Sonic's breathing start to get low. I pulled shadow ams sonic on my lap and cried. I listened to their slow breathing and I noticed why there was so much blood. They were bleeding to death!

Me: SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!! THEY NEED HELP!!! THEY ARE BLEEDING TO DEATH!!!!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

I burst into crying and I lay my head on them. Why did u guys fight!? You are so stupid!!! There was no need to fight!! Please don't leave!!! We need you! I need you! I sit there and cry by both of them. I don't want revenge anymore! Just please stay!!!

A/N:
Amy got her revenge but this isn't what she wanted. Will they be ok? Will Sonic confess what he feels? Will Amy give up? Find out next time!

(Edit) I made Amy really weak in this story for some reason. I think I might just finish this off and re-edit this again.