Wake up Sonic!

*Amy's POV*
I start to walk to the hospital when I realise that I forgot to visit Sonic yesterday. Oh no! I start to run to the hospital only to find that he was still sleeping. To be honest he looks kinda cute in his sleep. What am I saying!? I have a boyfriend! Anyway... I wander if he is gonna wake up today. I go to the elevator and went to room 645. I knock on the door and hear no answer. I decide to walk in.I walk up to his bed and see him sleeping.

Me: Sonic?

•no answer•

Me: Sonic!?

•no answer•

Me: Sonic this isn't funny!!

•no answer and then it goes quiet except Amy's soft breathing becoming heavy huffs then there is a long sigh from Sonic•

Me: Sonic!!! * puts head to Sonic's chest* Oh no.. *shakes Sonic* Sonic wake up!! No no no this isn't happening... Backs into hallway with tears in her eyes*Someone help he isn't breathing!!!!!! *yells while crying*

Doctor 1: What!? *runs into the room and gets a shocker* Clear! *shocks sonic* Clear!

I stop listening after that and all I could do was sit there and get mad and sad at myself. It's all my fault!! If I hadn't of came here he wouldn't be like he is!!! I start to cry in the corner. All my fault.. All my fault.. All my fault.. Replaying in my head. I can't bring myself to see if sonic was ok I just ran out of the room like there was a psycho killer running after me. All I feel is sadness and tears pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall. Why does this always happen to me!? First Flame! Then Scourge!! And now Sonic!? Why is it that I have to be punished!?
I drag my self back to the room. I reach for the door nob but can't do it. Stupid stupid... I walk in to find 6 doctors around Sonic. Then the tears start to flow all over again.

Doctor 4: Ma'am you can't be in here right now * says in a calm yet fierce tone*

Me: Is he gonna be ok!?

Docter 6: You can't be in here right now! The patient has cardiac failure!

The last few words come in slow motion. The tears flow more than before and I run out.

♥️That's all for now!♥️