The Day After the Fight

A/N
Amy called 911 and the ambulance came to get both Shadow and Sonic. They told her that they were n critical condition. Only one of them was in a coma.

*Amy's POV*

Me: Wait who is in a coma?!

Doctor 1: If I recall it was Sonic, I'm so sorry Amy.

This can't be happening! Why did they have to fight?! They both got hurt and now one of them is in a coma! If this was about something I did I will never forgive myself.

Doctor 1: Shadow is awake if you would like to see him.

Me: He is?! I would thank you!

She takes me to the double doors that lead to the patients. We go up the elevator to the 4th floor. We get off and go to room 615.

Doctor 1: Here is his room. Sonic is in room 645. You can't see him right now but when he comes put of his coma you may see him.

Me: That helps thanks Doc!

Doctor 1: Your very welcome!

I get ready to walk in the room when I hesitate. Should I go in? I poke my head threw the door. I notice Shadow is sleeping. Awww! I'll come back later to see if he is awake ^_^ I decide to leave for a few mins and go get Sonic and Shadow a gift. I wonder what they would like... I know! I go to target and get a card for both of them. I go and pay for the cards and leave. I got to build a bear work shop. I make a blue stuffed teddy bear with a blue shirt and some blue jeans for Sonic and a red stuffed teddy bear  with a red shirt and black pants for Shadow. I go back to the hospital and go to Shadow's room first. I write my own personal message on the card and write Shadow's name on his teddy bear. I ask the doctor to give my gifts for Sonic to him. I knock on the door and hear a faint "come in."  I walk in the door and bring his gifts with me.

Me: Hi Shadow are you ok?! *running up to his side*

Shadow: Ya I'm fine just got a few broken ribs  and a small concussion that's all.

Me: What?! That's even worse! I got you some gifts that can maybe cheer you up :)

Shadow: Thanks Amy!

I give him the card and the teddy bear I made him. His face lightened up a little bit, its almost like he's smiling!

Shadow: All this for me?

Me: Yup! I think you deserve it since your here alone.

Shadow: That is true...

Me: Shadow

Shadow: Hmm?

Me: Why did you and Sonic fight?

Shadow: .......

Me: Shadow?

Shadow: I would of had to tell you sometime....

Me: Tell me what?

Shadow: I'll tell you but please don't be mad at me

Me: Ok.

What is he going to tell me?

Shadow: Ok it started off with me and Sonic getting into an argument... When it was all said and done we fought over how I felt about you... Amy I like you ...

Wait What?! Where they fighting or me!!? And Shadow likes me?! Well I'll have to deal with it all.

Me: You guys fought over me?!

Shadow: Sort of.

Me: What do you mean then. I won't forgive myself it this is about me...

I start to tear up but quickly wipe them away. I can't believe this....

Shadow: No no no don't blame yourself! We were stupid ok. We shouldn't of fought. It was our fault! Now smile! I don't want to see that frown no more.

This actually helped! I did as I was told and I smiled.

Me: Thanks Shadow!

I jump up and give him a hug.I hug him tight. It almost feels like he is getting warmer or something.

Shadow: Your welcome *blushing a little*

Me: Oh and I almost forgot! You like me right?

Shadow: Yes..

Me: Well I like you too!

I hug him tight yet again ^_^

Shadow: Amy, can I ask you something?

Me: Sure!

Shadow: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Me: Of course!

I give him a kiss on the cheek and say my goodbyes.

A/N :
I got to stop it right there! Sorry! And please don't kill me! Bye guys!

My Sonamy Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें