The News Chap 1

"OK guys" said Anne Marie our instructor opening the door to my wall "Today we have a special visitor coming so dress in your absolute best" and with that she closed the door.

I hoped up and opened up my bag of clothes. I grabbed a pair of blue sweats and a pink shirt. I brushed my hair and added a jewel hair clip that was in my car seat the day I came to the center.

I guessed it belonged to my mom so it really was important to me.
I heard squeals coming from outside my wall door. Wow this guest must be something if the girls are going crazy I said to myself as walked out.

There before my brown eyes was the one and only Kourtney Mary Kardashian.

"EEPP" I said jumping up and down. "Christal" said Anne Marie with Kourtney close behind. "Ms.Kardashian would like to talk to you"

"Me?" I said trying to catch my breath.

After an hour of talking to Kourtney she had to leave

"I'll be back next weekend" she said with a wave as she left the center.

I can't believe I just had a full blown conversation with Kourtney Kardashian. I bet all the girls at the center were jealous. As I walked back to my section I received glares and smirks from girls who didn't even know my name an hour ago.

NEXT WEEKEND:

Kourtney had came early in the morning and its now 3:30. We had breakfast and lunch together and she now had a surprise for me. "Christal" she said with a smirk, "How would you like to come home with me". I think I died a little inside "Am I dreaming?" I asked as I stood up. "No honey" she said laughing "in that case" I said "OFCOURSE"