Chapter.15

SPG

WHEN morning came, he already take her with him somewhere. Just like as planned.

Napailing na lamang sya dahil doon. Hindi ba pwedeng kahit magpagaling na muna ito bago sila lumakad ngunit ang dahilan naman nito ay doon nalang din magpapagaling.

Kaya napapayag din naman sya kaagad. He hold her hand as he looked at her in awe.

"You look awesome today.. No, but everyday. You look awesomely beautiful baby."Lihim nalang syang napangiti but it end up when maxine suddenly appear asking if where are they're going.

She distanced herself a little to give them some time to talk.

"Please Zest take me with you please..."She pleaded. "It's too boring here."Dugtong pa nito bago yumapos sa braso ni lewis

"Why don't you leave then?"Malamig na tanong rito ng binata.

"That's what that I'm going to do okay?I'm going, with you. We're leaving."

"No you're not."

"What!?Why is she allowed to go with you then?"Tumapang na ang ekspresyon bago sya tinignan ng masama.

"Because I want to and i need her beside me."Nakita nya ang pagdaan ng sakit at selos sa mga mata ng babae dahilan upang makaramdam sya ng pagkakonsensya alam naman nyang labis na nya itong nasasaktan pero gusto nya lang talagang makasama ang lalaking mahal nya alam nyang pagiging makasarili iyon ngunit alam nya rin namang hindi papayag si lewis na umalis sya kahit gustuhin pa man nya.

"Can't i really go with you? You've changed. That's so unlike you to need anyone beside you. You never need anyone Zest. Ever."Nakayuko nitong sabi.

"Yeah i don't care. You can't go with us. Just be grateful that I'm letting you stay here in my house. Just be grateful and talk nothing."Simpleng sagot nito bago sya marahang inalalayan papasok ng kotse. Natanaw nya pa ang pagkuyom ng kamao ni maxine habang nanatili itong nakayuko at hindi gumagalaw.

"Why did you said those words to her?"

"Why can't i?Huh?"He moved his face closely to hers making her feel uneasy.

"B-because that will surely hurt her.."

"But if i bring her with me and left you. Would it hurt you too?"Napaiwas sya ng tingin. She knows how shameless it is to be hurt and jealous over Maxine, the real girlfriend of lewis. She just can't help it even though she know that she has no rights at all.

Maybe maxine is really right about her being a slut because she can be with the boy who has girlfriend already. She don't care even if she hurt others feelings. So shameless.

But no.. She does care but still choose to follow her heart even though she knew it's wrong all along.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. So.. it means yes."A wide grin plastered in his lips.

Nanatili nalamang syang tahimik at Hindi na umalma pa dahil totoo naman.

"It's still early and it'll takes hour for us to go to my island"Nanlalaki ang mga mata nyang napatingin rito.

"May isla ka!?"

"Yes."

"Bakit di mo sinabi?Wala manlang akong kaalam-alam."Nakanguso nyang sabi.

"You never asked."He simply said.

'Ay Oo nga pala'

"But still you should have told me!"

"Tsk, so you expect me to just say it all of the sudden to you? Wouldn't that sound as if I'm bragging?"

"So what!?"Nakatulis ang nguso na sabi nya rito.