Chapter 4.

My parents helped me pack for everything I need to have before I leave.

Suddenly we hear a knock at the door and it's royal guards with a man dressed in a nice black suit holding a clipboard,

"Is this the Swift resident's?" The man asks.

"Yes sir. I'm Scott Swift Taylor's father and this is my wife Andrea Swift Taylor's mother." My father said.

"Hello. I'm with the royal family. Please step aside for the royal guards can sweep the area." The man said.

"Oh." My father said and pushed mother aside and the royal guards went through the whole house.

The royal guards came to the house and swept it looking for anything dangerous that could hurt the royal family or suspect to be spies working with the rebels,

"Is this really necessary?" My brother Austin asked.

My mother gasped, "Austin!"

"Yes boy this is very series." One of the head guard's said to him and Austin went silent.

"Taylor we have some papers and rules we need to go over with you." One of the head royal workers said.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"Um most of it is still confidential and unpleasant for other ears." The royal guard said looking over at Austin.

"Austin will you go to your room for a moment?" Mother asked

"Why do I have to go?" Austin asks.

"Austin! Listen to your mother." Father said sternly.

Father never is strict with us but Austin slightly jumped at Dad's sudden display and listened running away into his room.

"Now for the paperwork,"

"I have to ask some personal information now."

"How is your health?"

"Are you sexually active?"

"What!?" I asked shocked

"She is only 18!" My mother shouts.

"And she has never had a boyfriend!" My father shouts.

"So sorry but we have to ask." The man said.

"No and I'm a virgin." I said.

I lied about the boyfriend part.

They will never know.

Right?

"Here are some medicine and videmend's you can take since you are a five." The man said placing a big bottle of pill's on the table.

"What!?" I ask.

"Pill's!? Are you serious!?" My mother shouts in shock.

"Since your family is a five's five and before are the most under medicine in the health field. We are just taking pre cautions to make sure everything is in good health." The man said.

"Well we would be in good health if you give us the medicine," I said.

"Taylor!" My mother scolded.

"It's alright ma'am. Ever since the passing of King Maxon and Queen America their promises and success has faded away over time." The royal guard said.

"Prince Travis is hoping to get back to that success again one day." The guard said.

"Fine let's me have the pill's." I said grabbing the bottle

"Take two a day and we will offer the refill's." The man said.

"Speaking of health is your period regular?" The man asked.

"No. It's never been regular." I said.

"We I'll get that under control in a few weeks." the man said.

"Now all we need you to do is sign your name." The man said sliding a pice of paper towards me.

I read the rest of the rules on the sheet of paper and signed my name at the bottom,

"There." I said.

"Congratulations. Welcome to the Selection." The man said.

They told us more information about going to a secret location where all of the girls will meet at and head to the Palace tomorrow.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313