Chapter 7.

"Ive never been in an airplane before." Camila said.

"I haven't either. When we first took off it was scary but it's no so scary anymore is it?

"Look down below see all of the houses of the village?" I asked.

"I never realized the kingdom is so large." Camila said.

"And one of us will be their future Queen. A new future Queen to the whole kingdom." Selena said.

Wow.

One of us will be a future Queen.

I pick up the newest magazine of all of us about being in the selection.

I go over to my page and I cringe at the picture they chose of me at my town departure. I begin to read what they wrote about me,

"One of the three contestants of Pennsylvania is Taylor Swift. She is 16 years old and lives with her parents Scott and Andrea and she has a younger brother Austin. Also with her beautiful looks she is incredibly talented playing multiple instruments and sings. She also writes her own music.

Our beloved late Queen America was also multi talented so maybe she will follow in her footsteps and win the heart of Prince Joe like Great King Maxon did with Queen America."

Wow that already have high hopes of me?

Will Prince Joe even like me?

I look up from my magazine to see Kendel reading the same magazine and glaring at me.

Why is she looking at me like that?

I turn to her page and read what they wrote about her,

'Kendel Jenner is a model living in the wealthy two sector of the kingdom. Her parents are wealthy jewelry makers and fashion designer's. We will see how her she goes in the Selection."

That's it?

They just talk about how wealthy she is?

She has no talents or ability's?

Did she read my page?

I go through all the rest of the girls pages and they all say ordinary background's of their lives and what rank they are.

No one else mentioned so highly like I am with the mention of Queen America.

Why do I stand out so much than the rest already for the whole country?

"Oh there is the palace!" Kendel shouts as she puts down her magazine and looks out at the window.

I put down my magazine and we all look out at our window to see the castle below as we are circling above finding a place to land.

"Wow it's beautiful!" Camila said.

"It's so huge." I said and Camila laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"That's what she said." Camila said and laughed making me laugh as well.

I slapped her arm, "Camila!" I scolded and we continued to laugh.

I think I'm going to give a fun time with her.

The plane landed near the palace and we walk into five blacked out tinted SUV's for everyone. The car's begin to drive to the Palace and everyone shouts in excitement.

"Oh my good!" Camila shouts.

"The castle!" Selena shouts.

The cars pulls up to the front gate of the castle and stops.