[35] Cedric Diggory

Cedric when he meets your parents for the first time

You and Cedric had been dating for quite a while now, and you thought it would be a good idea to introduce your family to him.

You had organized that over the Christmas break Cedric would come and stay with you and your family.

You walked into your house with Cedric by your side, looking for your parents. You found your Mom and Dad in the lounge room reading a newspaper.
"Hey Mum, Hey Dad," You said, your dad put down the paper and stood up

"Hey Y/N," Your Parents said in unison before bringing you into a hug. You let go of them and stood aside.

"Mom, Dad I would like you to meet Cedric"

"Oh so this is the famous Cedric Diggory you can never stop talking about, I hope you are treating my Daughter/Son wonderfully," Your Dad said

You began to blush

"Really Dad? You really had to say that?"

"It's a father's job to embarrass his children, anyway I'm Y/F/N and it's a pleasure meeting you Cedric," Your dad said while sticking out his hand.

"Its a pleasure meeting you Mr.Y/L/Nand I promise I am treating you Daughter like the queen she/he is"

Cedric grabbed your father's hand and began to shake it.

"You know Cedric, you can tell a lot about someone from their handshake"

You scoffed

"What?"Your Dad questioned

"Nothing, nothing that was just very cliché"

"Sometimes chichés are good" He replied

"Whatever you say, Dad"

"Cedric dear it'a lovely to meet you, I'm Y/M/N"

"Its a pleasure meeting you too Mrs.Y/L/N"

"Y/D/N we should let the kiddos get settled in, Y/N show Cedric where he will be sleeping"

You both began to walk up the stairs, you opened a door and showed him to a room.

"The one rule my parents have about you coming over was that we aren't be allowed to sleep in the same room, so you're stuck in my older brother's room. Just know that my room is on the other sides of those walls" You winked

Both you and Cedric laughed, You plonked down on your brother's bed,

"Oh yeah, p.s My brother hasn't lived here for like a year, so there most likely will be spiders everywhere"

"I'll keep that in mind" Cedric laughed

"Anyway I really like your family"Cedric said while putting down his stuff.

"Ahaha I'm just glad my father didn't have the 'talk' with you"

"Honestly I'm glad he didn't aswell, but just think the earlier he gives my the 'talk' the earlier I can have you all to my self," Cedric said smiling at you

You laughed and stared right into your boyfriend's eyes.

You felt like the luckiest girl in the world